28

"Yoongi hyung?" his little tiny yet innocent voice calling his hyung out.

The older sure can hear. Can hear the soft voice calling his name. The voice that always he missed for. Jungkook might be a little brat sometimes but the 'brat' thing makes Yoongi even softer.

But the reality, he ignored all those 'thingy'. He didnt even turn his chair to look, just stay still of what he's currently doing.

"Sit" he command staightly.

Being a good little brother, Jungkook obeyed. He does sat, taking the nearest chair and sat beside the older but he will make sure theres will be a big gap between them, in case the older would hate to have him around.

The youngest slightly scared, not looking through Yoongi's eyes and keep bow down. He prefer looking down than caught from doing eye contact.

Yoongi clearing his throat while set up his eyes at the lovely presence infront of him. His eyes really deeply discover into the youngest's soul for the first time since they being apart.

At the same time, the youngest look up and unintentionally being caught into Yoongi's eyes who had looking at him first. He does not comfortable with the treatment that the older gave. Yoongi keep pondering for some good time. Jungkook could see that Yoongi's eyes start wondering on him.

"hyung?"

The oldet snap. He gladly back to his sense.

"uhm..you're staring.."

"im not" there's come the cold Yoongi hyung, Jungkook thought.

i miss the old Yoongi hyung that always gone soft for me.... The youngest heart start to monologue.

"look, im not being soft but you know, Bangtan's name should not getting issues in it and want it or not, i must at least be nice. If its not for Bangtan's name, you didnt deserve this treatment at all"

Jungkook nodded sadly. It really seems that Yoongi definetly hate him and it will not getting okay.

"im not gonna waste anytime.... this" he put a piece of paper which contained the lyrics for their song.

The youngest comfortablely grab it and take a close look. This is not gonna be an enjoying mood, he remind himself.

"As you can see, the lyrics itself shows about missing someone. I make all the lyrics since Bangtan get used to be 6 and i dont have any idea that this song will turn out into 7...so i hope you will deliver it greatly. Just feel every inch of the lyric like i had felt it. This song really related and mean to me, Jungkookie" through the last sentences, his eyes finding Jungkook's, looking as if the youngest was the creature to his lyrics.

_______________________________________

oh my !! sorry for the late update and for the short chapter 😭 i tried to update something😭🙏🏻❤