11

The song was really touched the fans heart. The lyric was so deeply, sad and begging for someone's to their life. The sound of the music was so smooth mixtures with their passion on it. You can really tell it the song was mostly craving about 'someone'.

Many ARMY were felt sad to them when the music was release. Its not a comeback for them honestly nor BTS too. 'Golden' can simply make ARMY understand the meaning of those hurt, sad lyric. They shared their tears together and they knew the song was for not other than that, JUNGKOOK.

🍃

A few weeks before the 'Golden' song are release, the industry were shocked with a new group that will debut in that month. Days by days were passed until one day the group that supposed to be debut get to interview that were surprised all the kpopers around the world.

The group were having a 5 young members that was called ' 2n2 ' .

Kim Sonyoung

- leader

- main vocal

- dancer

Kang Damin

- lead rapper

- sub vocalist

- dancer

Ji Jaehyo

- eldest

- lead vocalist

-dancer

Yoon Minggie

- main rapper

- lead dancer

Jeon Jungkook

- maknae

- main vocalist

- main rapper

- dancer

This group were get the awesome respond from the others group fans. The group slowly create their character of them through the fresh, energetic song and dance. At first, the group were get bash by many fans of ARMY when they knew that jungkook was a part of them. But, without knowing, the issue slowly gone for a some good times and many ARMY had accept jungkook.

For BTS, they froze. They were surprised when they knew the news about their Golden Maknae was at the other group without they know. If they are asked about permission, that was 100% no for them. How could they just give jungkook to someone else? They adore him, take care of him. They want him back.

🍃

Present Time

Jungkook's life was normal as always. He's happy with this new life but his heart can't lie. He miss his hyungs. He miss to be around them. He miss to be loved by them and the important part is he felt guilty to make them like that. He didn't have any choice. If he didn't agree with the agreement, something that he didn't want to watch will happen.

🍃

JUNGKOOK POV

"Hyung, are we gonna perform too at the music awards?" I was sitting comfortablely at the cushion to take a rest from the dance practice when I heard Sonyoung hyung asked Jaehyo hyung talk about the music awards that will held in this Saturday. I was currently playing at my phone but I secretly hear their conversations.

"Yeah. As I have been told from our manager, we have to perform" Jaehyo hyung replied back. I don't know why but I really felt scared for attend the music awards. Its not like I'm scared of the performing, but I'm scared to faces my hyungs there. Yes. My hyungs also attend the awards as they was the one of the most popular group in this industry. I don't know how to faces them soon.