Characters Introduction

*This doesn't correlate with the storyline*

"Are you waiting for the interview at 9?" The tall boy that walks through the door asks me.

"Yeah, are you going to be my interview buddy?" I ask, eyeing him up and down.

"Yeah, lucky you, I am," he says taking a seat next to me.

"Very lucky indeed," I say smiling at him.

"Good morning you two," a woman with short brown hair says coming in.

"Good morning," I say.

"Morning," Theo says with a nod.

"I hope you haven't been waiting here for long, I'm on time," she says sitting across from us.

"No, I was a bit early and he just came in a minute ago," I say.

"Perfect, shall we start then?"

"Yes," we both say at the same time making me smile.

"Well, I will go a bit easy on you for the first questions."

"How considered," Theo mumbles under his breath making me shove him slightly with my elbow.

"So, what're the three most important things in life for you?"

"Friends, love and family I'll say."

"Friends, health and money," Theo says making me laugh.

"I love your honesty," she says.

"Well yeah, I'm not trying to impress anyone so," he says shrugging.

"Now you didn't put family in your top three and you put it last, want to explain why?"

"I'm not going to touch down on that, it isn't anything too serious anyway," I say, glancing down at my worn-out shoes.

"Well, if you had asked me to list the top 5, I would've put it in there but it's just not in the top 3 for me," he says glancing at me.

"You didn't put love either in your top 3, is it in your top 5 and if not why?"

"Yeah, it's not up there at all, as for the why I don't want to go into it so...yeah," he says trying to get more comfortable on his chair.

"Okay, moving on to the next question. What are some of your hobbies, if you have any?"

"I like reading books sometimes and I wanted to pick up pole dancing for so long but I just haven't yet, maybe one day," I say shrugging.

"Hopefully one day you mean, I would love for you to dance for me someday, it will be hilarious," he says looking at me.

"It will be hilariously sexy you mean and when and if I start and I get good at it then maybe I'll give you a dance," I say licking my bottom lip.

"Oh, mate I'll have to wait so long for it then," he says.

"Shut up," I say shaking my head as he laughs.

"My hobby is boxing. I started when I was 17 and I have been loving it ever since, not only does it help me stay in shape but it's also a good way to let of steam," he says.

"Interesting now, let's dive a bit deeper, what are your greatest weakness?"

"Oh, maths and public speaking," I say making Theo laugh.

"It used to be my stubbornness like I wouldn't change my mind easily and even if I was in the wrong, I had a hard time admitting it especially during arguments but now I'm much better at communicating I believe so, that's not an issue anymore," I say before taking a sip of my water.

"My mind is my weakness," Theo says.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that a lot of the times I have an unpleasant way of thinking and that easily ruins my mood and holds me back from doing things that I would have actually liked to do," he says.

"Oh, okay I get it. Have you reached for professional help on that?"

"No, I haven't. I don't really like receiving help on matters like this, maybe one day."

"Alright, let's move on to the next question. Do you think money can buy happiness?"

"Yeah, but like mostly temporary happiness and more materialistic. They're so many valuable things that money can't buy you like true friends, real love, family and stuff like that," I say fixing my blazer.

"I agree but I do think that money can also buy you long term happiness. It can help you buy your dream house, your dream car as well as pay medical bills and surgeries you or a loved one may need. So in a way, I guess money does buy happiness," he says, running his hand through his hair.

"Now, to finish off at a lighter note. What is your top three personality traits?"

"I'm funny," I start saying, catching Theo shaking his head from the corner of my eye.

"Do you want to say something, Theodore?" I say, knowing he prefers his shortened version.

"Nope," he says smiling.

"That's what I thought, anyway as I was saying I'm funny, kind and honest," I say whilst counting on my fingers.

"Mine is being blunt, fun-loving and outgoing," he says.

"I don't know if being blunt is a trait to put as your top ones," I say glancing at him.

"For me it is," he says shrugging.

"Okay, thank you for your time, it was fun talking to you two. I hope you have a nice day," the interviewer says.

"Thank you, hope you have a nice day as well," I say, shaking her hand after grabbing my bag.

"Thank you, likewise," Theo says, holding the door open for me.

"Want to go grab a coffee?" he asks.

"Yes, I need another one asap," I say, bracing myself for the cold weather.

"Perfect, let's go then, this way Daisy."

A/N
Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing great!

I'm so excited about this book and I hope that you guys will like it as well! ❤️

I hope you liked the introduction of the main characters and stay tuned for their story.

Don't forget 7 of December Daisy's and Theo's story begins to unravel and tomorrow the small drama sneak peek will be uploaded on Let me love you!

I hope you have a great Sunday! Xx

All the love - M ❤️