Chapter 42

There's so much tension in the air between them three that is too difficult for us to ignore. In plain sight, Aaron has no right to act this way because he and Zoe aren't together anymore and he's the one to blame for that.

I'm not sure if everything between them is done though, I feel like theirs still lingering feelings from both of them but they're too proud to admit it.

I don't think Zoe was honest when she told him to move on as she did and that worries me. I don't want Julian to get caught in the crossfire between them.

"Guys please, can we just have fun?" Liam says.

"Yeah, we came here to party for our success this semester," Caleb says before taking a sip of his drink.

"Can't we just put the drama aside for tonight and just enjoy each others company?" Amelia says shifting her gaze from Zoe to Aaron on either end of the table.

"There shouldn't be any drama in the first place so, of course, I'm with you on that," Zoe says looking down at her long nails.

"I'm fine with that, I came here for that reason anyway," Aaron says, shrugging his shoulders.

Maybe Aaron did like Zoe and he's actually sad about the mistake he made, that or he's just bitter that she moved on from him quickly.

"Great, to having fun," Thomas says lifting his glass.

"Cheers!"

As the time went on and more drinks were been chucked down everyone started letting loose. I and Theo moved to the dance floor moving our bodies close to each other.

I wrap my arms around his neck, tilting my head back as I move my hips from side to side. Theos strong hands grip my lower back as he pulls me closer to him, placing a leg between mine. I bring my head forward again, resting my forehead on his cheek as his hand push me flushed against his toned body. 

"I like this," he whispers against my ear.

My body shivers a bit from the contact of his breath against my ear, it's a sensitive spot. He chuckles, clearly liking the reaction his small innocent touch had on me. He moves back and twirls me away from him before pulling me back to his body.

He has my back flashed against his front and his head hovering over my shoulder. His hands move to my waist, holding me tight as I move one hand up to his head and into his hair. I start grinding my ass on his dick moving my hips in circular motions before switching them to side by side movement.

He squeezes my waist harder as I let my head fall back on his collarbones. I turn my head to the side as I glance up at him, giving him the most innocent look I can whilst biting my lip softly. He curses and brings one hand up to my chin using his thumb to pull my bottom lip out of the grasp of my teeth.

He takes this opportunity to pull my head upwards as he leans down to crash his lips against mine. He kisses me passionately, darting his tongue out on my lip, begging for access in my mouth. I part my lips even more letting his tongue clash with mine. He tastes primarily like whiskey and I have to say I'm liking this taste.

He pulls back by biting my lip before griping me lower on my hips and thrusting my ass back on his dick making me choke back a moan. We continue moving to the beat as his hands start moving lower and lower from my hips to my upper thigh. I gulp loudly and stagger as he moves his hand under my loose shorts and onto my pussy, rubbing me here in the open.

"Theo," I whisper warningly, trying to pull my body away from his pleasuring touch.

I grip his wrist with my hand whilst looking around franticly worrying that someone will see us. He kisses my temple and lets me push his hand away only to place them on my waist and spin me around. He brings me closer to his body gripping my neck with one hand, making me part my lips.