Chapter 52

I watch as Theo keeps punching the bag furiously, moving sharply on his feet around it. The sweat dripping down his naked toned torso, licking him deliciously makes me bite my lip.

Theo rented the gym for the next two hours and I decided to come to watch him as I lay down on the mat behind him reading a book, well trying to read my book.

I got dressed in my gym wear, thinking that I was going to do some yoga but I ended up only stretching for like 20 minutes before turning my attention to the hot guy here.

"You know that book isn't an audio one, it won't read itself to you," he says, glancing at me.

"Very funny but it's not my fault your movements catch my eyes," I say, wetting my lips as he turns to look at me smirking.

"Are you going to do some yoga or are you going to keep staring at me?" He asks, readjusting the gauze around his hands.

"You would like it if I did some more yoga wouldn't you?" I ask, smirking as I close my book, pushing it aside.

"Stretching is good for your health," he says, smiling as he turns his attention back on the bag.

I lick my lips and stretch my hands over my head before deciding to tease him as he does. I get into a downward-facing dog position, pushing my hips back as I see him looking at me through the mirrors. The black booty shorts I'm wearing and black v neck sports bra do wonders for my body.

I change my position to the puppy dog stretch, arching my back as much as I could, seeing him grab his water bottle, taking a big sip of it. His eyes never strain away from me through the mirror.

I then slowly get into the splits that I've been trying to ease myself into for the past couple of months and I haven't been happier in my life to be naturally more flexible. I can go pretty low on the ground but not completely as I keep myself up from my hands on either side of me.

I take a deep breath and tilt my head back, closing my eyes for a second. A pair of warm wet lips meet mine in a kiss as his rough hand grips my jaw, making me feel satisfied. His other hand grips me around my waist, hosting me up and onto my feet.

"Theo, aren't their cameras here," I ask against his lips as his hand trails down from my waist to my ass, gripping it.

"Theirs only one in the entrance, it doesn't cover this area," he says moving to stand behind me, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I wouldn't let anyone else see you as I do," he whispers as his lips brush against my ear with each word, sending shivers down my spine.

"Now, I'm going to make you come on my fingers and then I'll fuck you, how does that sound?" He asks, skimming his lips down my neck.

"You'll like that, don't you?"

He leaves feathery kisses along my neck as he moves one hand to my front, groping me between my legs.

"Yes," I moan, leaning my head back on his collarbones.

"Good," he says, making me sit back down on my mat between his legs.

"Take your shorts off," he whispers in my ear.

I do as he says taking off my shoes first before pulling them down my legs, throwing them to the side. He brings one hand on my pussy and pulls my panties to the side.

"Keep your eyes on the mirror," he says, seeing him look at me through the mirror.

He grabs my hand with the other one, putting it on my panties.

"Hold them aside," he says before kissing my ear.

He removes his hands from my panties as I take hold of them and brings it on my hip. He brings his other hand on his lips, sucking on two of his fingers before bringing them down on my pussy. He starts by sliding them up and down my folds before rubbing my clit.