Chapter 49

Theo's P.O.V

"You said earlier that there's nothing you can do to take the pain away and permanently, we'll see, but temporarily you can and do," I say to her against her ear as I continue holding her close to me.

We've been sitting here for a long time just holding and kissing each other. The tears dried up at this point even though that familiar ache is still going in my chest.

"Then let me take the pain away," she says against my lips as she pulled back to look at me.

"Take me," she whispers.

Her lips brush against mine with every word before I crash my lips on hers.

I don't like feeling all these negative emotions. I don't like all these negative thoughts filling my head. There's only one person that can make me forget and that's her.

I stand up with her in my lap taking her to the attached bathrooms, eagerly wanting to be inside her.

To feel her warmth, her touch, her...love.

"We don't have towels," she says, trying to pull away from my lips but I lean my head forward, following her.

"I have a few in there that I brought with me don't worry," I say as I put her on the sink counter.

I pull away from her only to open a showers door and yank the tap open, letting the water warm up.

I take off my shoes and socks and turn back around to her, seeing her do the same. I walk up to her and grip her jaw, pulling her head up and leaning down to kiss her. I suck her bottom lip before letting her tongue explore my mouth.

I grip her waist and host her up again, making her instantly wrap her legs around my hips. I move us to the shower, closing the door behind us before pushing her against the wall.

She grinds her core against me as best as she can as we continue to kiss not giving a damn about our soaking wet clothes.

She moans into the kiss as I squeeze her ass before trailing my hands to the front of her black joggers undoing the string.

I put her down for a second quickly pushing her jacket off her shoulders and throwing it over the frosty glass door. I grip her top and drag it up her body, letting my fingers brush her hard nipples before yanking it over her head.

I drop down to my knees pushing her joggers and panties down her long legs, throwing that out the shower as well with her top.

I look up at her, catching her gaze with mine, seeing her wet her lips with her tongue as the water keeps falling on us rapidly.

I lean in and start leaving kisses behind as I move up her leg from her knee to her thigh to her hip all without breaking eye contact. I raise one of her legs over my shoulder before kissing her pussy, making her gasp.

I glide my tongue up and down her pussy before sucking and biting gently her clit, making her arch her back and moan in pleasure.

I push two fingers inside her, pumping them in and out as I keep my lips around her clit. I speed up my movements as I feel her start to grind her pussy on my mouth. She brings one hand in my hair and the other on her boob, squeezing and tucking at her nipple.

Fuck...she's so sexy!

"Fuck, please Theo put your dick inside me," she moans, looking at me with parted lips.

I stand up and lean my head down to kiss her as she stands on her tiptoes to reach me with her hands in my hair.

I grab my joggers and boxers pulling them down and off my legs making me detach my lips from hers. I open the door, leaving them with the rest of the clothes and grip my bag closer to grab a condom.