Chapter 46

I trail my hands down to the bottom of my skirt that's all made of factional zippers and drag one of them higher up using my red nails whilst biting my lip and looking at him in the eye.

I let my fingers skim a trail up my body and over my boobs tucked under a criss-cross at the front, black crop top before resting them on my neck.

I move my hips and head side to side to the seductive upbeat rhythm, licking my naked plump lips that want to wear him. I bring my hands through my hair and move them to the side as I circle my head.

I glide my index finger on my bottom lip before trailing my hands back down my body, placing them on my thighs as I circle my hips, moving lower and lower to the floor. I spread my legs wider apart as I sink down to the floor putting one hand in between them on the floor, only moving my chest in circles.

I smile before biting my lip, keeping my eyes glued to him before I trail my fingers up my thighs, slowly standing up whilst moving my hips side to side.

Once I'm fully standing strong on my feet again, I turn around and bent down, running my hands up the back of my thighs and ass before straightening up again.

A strong hand grips my upper hand and twirls me around, colliding my body with his. He moves his hands to my waist and grips me, putting a leg between mine making me grind on his front.

I look up at him and watch him lick his lips before cursing and crashing his lips with mine. He moves his hands on my hips and helps me rub myself on him as I run my fingers through his hair.

"What am I going to do with you?" He asks, against my lips.

"You're going to take me home and fuck me," I say, kissing his upper lip before licking my lips, staring at him.

"Fine, let's go," he says, slapping my ass hard before gripping my hand in his, pulling me towards our table to grab my bag.

"Night guys," Thomas says, nodding at us.

"Good luck Daisy," Liam yells behind us as we leave the bar.

"Get in," Theo says, yanking the passenger's door open for me.

We don't speak a word to each other on the ride home but we do say a lot with hand movements.

Once we hit a red light we turn our heads towards each other. I run my hands up and down my thigh as I stare at him whilst biting my lip softly, gripping the bottom of my skirt and dragging it up harshly, exposing more skin. I watch as his eyes follow my fingers, placing his hand over his hard dick, gripping it.

I see my shenanigans work wonders on his body, good.

He quickly pulls over at the parking lot of our accommodation and grips my hand once I get out of his car, dragging me up to his room.

I giggle as he pulls me over to him, kissing me as we ride the elevator up.

He eagerly pulls me behind him when we reach our floor as I try to match his strides but find it a bit difficult on these high heels. Once we reach and open his door, he pushes me against it and crashes his lips hungrily with mine.

Our hands run wild on each other's bodies, griping and dragging, desperately trying to get our clothes off. We pull our lips apart to get him completely naked before he yanks my top up, throwing it on the ground next to his clothes and unzips my skirt from the side, letting it drop around my feet.

Neither of us cares enough to undo my strappy heels or take off my lace thong. He grabs a condom and slides it on his hard dick before gripping my waist and turning me around so the side of my face is resting on the wooden door.

He slaps my ass, making me gasp as I watch him hook his thumb under my thong, pulling it to the side.

I feel his fingertips brushing ever so slightly against my wet folds before the head of his dick replaces them, sliding up and down my pussy folds, making me even wetter.

"Are you good?" He asks, staring into my eyes.

"Yes but I'll be better when you put it inside me," I say before gasping and furrowing my eyebrows as he pushes his dick in me nice and slowly, making me feel every inch of him.

He harshly thrust into me at the end, completely filling me up, making me cry out of pleasure. He instantly picks up the pace but puts more focus on the hardness this time.

"Fuck," I moan, trying to dig my nails on the door.

He runs his hands up and down my back before gripping and slapping my ass hard. The sound of wetness and skin hitting skin feels the room from his hard thrusting into me.

"Ah, fuck Theo," I yell as he grabs my hair with one hand, yanking my head to the side as the other grips my hip, pulling my ass back to meet his thrusts.

"This is what you get for teasing me in public and moving the way you did," he says harshly, breathing heavily against the helix of my ear.

"Did you see all those guys getting hard for you?" He says before biting my earlobe.

"Fuck, no I didn't, my eyes are only on you," I say moaning and panting as he continues his hard thrusts.

"Good, they should be," he says, slapping my ass.

He brings his hand from my ass around my jaw, bringing his lips closer to mine as he picks up the pace, keeping the hard jabs coming.

"Ah, yes...yes...yes," I cry out as my orgasm hits me hard.

"Fuck, you grip my dick so nicely," he moans against my lips, not slowing down at all.

"I can't wait for the day I fuck you raw, you'll like that don't you?" He says groaning.

"Fuck yes!" I yell as tears fill my eyes from the intense pleasure.

"You want to feel my cum filling your pussy?" He says breathless, before kissing me.

"Yes...yes, I want that," I moan loudly into the kiss and his tongue finds the opportunity to slide in my mouth.

"You're going to come again, baby?" He asks, pulling away from the kiss.

"Yes, fuck keep going there...there, ah," I scream at the end as he hits my G-spot.

"You better wish these walls are soundproof or we might be getting a noise complaint tomorrow, baby," he says, making me giggle before moaning.

"Come for me baby, come on, grip the dick that you like so much like a vice," He says harshly against my lips.

I push my tongue out and he does as well, licking mine before I gasp as my second orgasm hits me.

He groans and slows his hard thrust a bit, helping me ride my orgasm out before his hands leave my body, pulling out of me slowly and getting rid of the condom.

I watch with parted lips, panting as he shuts his eyes tightly and his nose scrunches up as he tilts his head back. His big hand stroking his dick fast as he ejaculates on my red sore ass from all the slapping.

My legs shake as I barely keep myself up on these heels after this. I lean my forehead on the door as his hands come around my body, one gripping my neck and the other my boob pulling me back to him. I turn my head to the side to meet his lips, kissing him.

"Shower?" He asks breathlessly.

"Shower," I say nodding, looking into his deep hazel eyes.

This was the best sex we've had so far, it's up there with the car one.

A/N

Which one is your favourite intimate moment of these two so far? 

Do you dance your heart out not giving a damn about what anyone around you thinks at clubs and bars like Daisy?

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the next one as Julian spills the tea on his relationship with Zoe...👀😬

Please don't forget to comment & vote, it helps me and my book out a lot! ❤️

I hope you all have a great day/night! Xx

All the love - M ❤️