Chapter 18

As we all take a sit on the two big sofas facing each other on either side of the table, Aaron stands up to lower the music a bit before sitting back down next to Zoe.

The next 10 minutes pass with Aaron licking Zoe's neck, Caleb and Abi kissing, Liam dowing a hole beer can in one go and Claire sucking Sophia's toe which was the most entertaining dare so far, their reactions were priceless.

"Okay, not let's turn up the heat a little bit, Daisy truth or dare?" Aaron asks me.

"Dare," I say, hoping that he doesn't put me to do anything too disgusting.

"Why don't you give our boy here, Theo, a good old lap dance," he says, making me smile and my cheeks flush a bit.

"Woo," Caleb and a few others yell as I stand up and walk slowly across the table to Theo.

I didn't miss the slight glare from Claire.

He leans back on the sofa getting comfortable whilst smiling softly at me, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Go on Daisy!" Amelia yells.

I slowly and seductively place each leg on either side of him and lower my crotch onto his, staying still for a second.

"Hi," I say, smiling wide at him.

"Hey," he whispers back.

I start to circle my hips around and thrust up and down his crotch making sure my pantie covered pussy is sliding on his dick as I watch the smile on his face fall and turn into a smirk.

"Woo, Daisy!" I hear Julian yell and someone else whistle.

"Go Daisy, show him what you're made of girl!" Abi yells before laughing.

I run my hands up from my sides to my boobs and then up around my neck and into my hair. Tilting my head back for a second I push my chest closer to his face before looking at him again, lightly biting my bottom lip.

I do all of this without letting his crotch area breathe. He places his hands on my exposed upper thighs, running his hands up and down as I grab his neck with one hand, leaning in and licking and biting his earlobe.

"Omg!" Zoe screams from next to me.

I pull away, watching him bite his lip as his hands fall limp to his sides while I climb off his lap. Turning around I run my hands behind my thighs and up my ass before turning my head to the side, sending him a kiss.

"Holy shit Daisy!" Liam says, his jaw on the floor, as I sit back down.

"Thank you," I say, smiling wide like a happy kid in a candy store.

"Okay my turn," Claire says, looking completely drunk.

I tune out what she was saying as I was still thinking about the lap dance I gave Theo, it felt strangely nice. The next words though that leave out of her mouth snap me back.

"I dare you to give me a kiss," she says and following her gaze, she said that to Theo, obviously.

No one makes any remarks as Theo stands up and goes to her, kissing her on the cheek. The shell shocked look on her face after he pulled away almost makes me and Abi that's sitting next to me, burst out laughing.

"You know where I meant it to be," she yells at him.

"No, actually I don't. You didn't specify, maybe next time you should be more clear," Theo says, looking at her with a straight face.

I feel like the last part was intended as a dig at her.

After another round of truth or dare it's Theos turn again and of course, he chooses dare.

"Make out with Daisy for a whole minute," Thomas says, making my jaw slightly drop.

"Clear enough right?" Liam says, smirking whilst raising an eyebrow at Theo.

"Crystal clear," he says, smiling wide.

He walks up to me, placing one hand behind me on the couch and the other on my jaw as he leans down closer to my face.

"Hi," he whispers, making me chuckle.

"Hey, I should warn you my lipstick isn't fully matte, it'll get on you a bit," I say smiling.

"I don't mind, you good with me kissing you?" He whispers before tucking some loose strands of hair behind my ear.

"Yeah, it's just a game," I whisper back.

With one slight gentle pull on my jaw, he brings my face closer to his and takes my lips between his.

"Woohoo," I hear someone cheer.

He kisses me very passionately, taking my bottom lip between his, sucking it before gliding his tongue on it. I open my mouth slightly wider letting his tongue get all tangled up with mine.

He's a really good kisser.

"Ahh!" I hear Abi squeal next to me as Theos tongue touches mine.

"Oh my God!" I hear someone yell, probably Amelia by the sound of their voice.

"Times up guys!" Caleb yells.

I grip Theos bottom lip between my teeth, tucking at it lightly before sucking it and letting him go with a peck.

"You got lipstick all over your lips," I say chuckling, trying to clean him by brushing my fingers around his lips.

"You too," he says chuckling and instead of going back to his place he decides to sit next to me on the armchair.

"You guys are hotness overload," Liam says as I notice Thomas and Amelia high fiving.

"Thanks," we both say at the same time whilst I try to fix my lipstick.

I watch Theo as he licks his lips and unconsciously do the same.

"Okay, I'm the last to go so Daisy, truth or dare?" Sophia asks, looking at me.

"Truth," I say, not ready for another dare.

"Do you fancy Theo?" She asks and suddenly there's silence, no one is daring to speak.

I slightly gasp at her question. Why on earth would she ask me that? I throw Caleb a glance seeing him looking at Sophia with a frown. Abi discreetly takes my hand and squeezes it once.

"No, but you are attractive don't worry," I add quickly at the end looking at him.

"Don't fancy me yet," he says, emphasising on the last word.

"Yet, yeah, yet," I say, both chuckling as I gently push him by his arm before turning to look at Sophias slightly disappointed look.

What the fuck was that all about? Her question came as a slap on the face. Why would she ask that, knowing what I said about that a couple of weeks ago?

Anyway, I'm just hoping that Theo didn't take what I said in a bad way, I was just being honest, at least I think I was.

"Anyone wants more drinks?" Aaron yells, breaking the awkward tension.

"Yes please!" Zoe yells as everyone goes back to normal.

"Want to leave this place?" Theo leans down and whispers to me.

"Yes, please," I say, grabbing his offering hand and letting him lead me out of this party.

That was was so fucking weird!

A/N

The first kiss between the two but will it be the last? 👀

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the next one as someone drops a big suggestion...👀😬🔥

Please don't forget to comment & vote ❤️

I hope you have a great day/night! Xx

All the love - M ❤️