Chapter 17

Daisy's P.O.V

I run my brush through my hair wanting to soften the curls I decided to do, to give my hair volume and some movement. I put the brush down and ruffled my hair with my hands a bit, bringing them forward and fixing the front shorter pieces. I go back to my bedroom, wanting to get dressed first before I do my makeup.

The outfit I picked laying on my bed already.

I chose to wear a little black two-piece vinyl set that includes a skirt with a silver zipper all down the front and a lace-up at the front corset top that pushes my boobs together and makes my handful boobs look bigger. I twist a bit my skirt and fix my top before going back to my bathroom to do my makeup.

I clip my hair back and pick up my brushes to start doing my eyeshadow. I just do a soft nude brown eye and put mascara on before I glue a few single fake lashes to my bottom ones. I don't wear fake lashes a lot so, I struggle a bit to put this on but after like 10 minutes I did it. I dust a bit of highlight on my cheekbones and glide a red semi-matte lipstick on my lips.

I take off my hair clips as I hear my phone vibrate, picking it up I see a text from Theo.

"Are you coming yet?"

"Soon xx" I reply.

I'm excited to see what Theo wears, he said that he looks hot so, I'm curious. I'm not actually riding with him, Caleb is going to swing by to pick me up, he already picked up Abi.

I go back and sit down on the bed to slip on my black thigh-high boots that have a chunkier heel, making it easier to walk and dance in them.

My phone vibrates again, so I pick it up seeing that this time is Caleb texting me he's here. I quickly sent him a reply, putting on my crop faux leather jacket and slinging over my shoulder my black bag. I grab an old black devil horns headband on my way out and put it on before rushing downstairs.

"Well hello, sexy devil," Caleb whistles as I walk towards his car once I exited the building.

"You look hot," Abi says, sitting at the front.

"Thank you guys, you two look nice," I say, checking their outfits as best as I could.

Abi went for a more classic devil outfit wearing a red vinyl mini strapless dress and red matching knee-high boots. As for Caleb, he chose to wear a nun outfit and not a sexy version one.

The drive was remotely short, it was only 15 minutes and once we arrived it was easy to spot which flat belongs to those boys since the red LED lights shine through the window on the third floor.

"Well, we know where to go," Abi says, getting out of the car.

"Let's go, girls," Caleb says, as we hold onto his upper arms whilst walking upstairs to the party.

I look forward to partying with everyone again, except Claire and Sophia to be honest. We left things on an awkward note and we haven't really seen eye to eye ever since that.

After we ring the doorbell, we don't have to wait for even 2 seconds before the door is thrown open by Aaron.

"Hey, guys!" He yells, hugging as all.

"Come on in!" Liam yells from inside.

"Hi," I say as we walk in, my eyes immediately falling on Theo.

I let my eyes trickle down his body, admiring the all-black faux leather outfit he's wearing, he does look hot.

He's wearing a button-up shirt exposing his chest as it's mostly undone tucked in a pair of trousers with a thick belt around his waist and boots.

All black looks good on him and with his military dog tags necklace hanging low on his chest, a small silver hoop earring and ear cuff on one ear as well as a couple of rings adorning his fingers, he's nailing the look. 

"Hi, you look really nice," he whispers in my ear while he hugs me.

"You look good as well," I say back, pulling away from his grasps to greet the others.

Amelia is dressed as a cat woman, with a skin-tight black jumpsuit and Thomas is dressed as her Batman with all black as well and a bat badge on his chest.

Liam is dressed as a footballer in a red and white t-shirt and shorts. Aaron is dressed as a judge and Zoe is apparently his sexy assistant, in a black bodycon mini skirt and undone white button-up shirt showcasing a lace bra underneath.

Miles is dressed as a citizen, that's what he said wearing a pair of dark denim jeans and a black sweatshirt.

Julian is dressed as a cop and Emma as a cute maid with a black puffy-sleeves and skirt dress and a white small apron around her waist. Sophia is dressed as a young rich aunt wearing a faux fur jacket and bodycon mini skirt with fishnets.

"Glad for you to join us," Liam says sarcastically to Claire that just walk through the door.

"You took this long to get in your underwear? Imagine if you were getting dressed how long you'll take," Aaron says laughing.

"Shut up dickhead," she yells at him, strolling in this place in her high heeled thigh-high boots.

She's wearing a leopard print thong bodysuit that laces up at the front with her big boobs almost spilling out and fishnets. I could never feel that confident to wear something like that but she has a hot body she might as well show it.

"Alright everyone, happy Halloween," Liam yells, raising his glass.

"To our new friendships," he says as we all raise our glasses before taking a sip of our drinks.

"And now let's party!" Aaron yells, pulling Zoe up to dance.

"Want to dance?" Theo leans closer to me and whispers.

"Sure," I say, grabbing his extended hand and letting him pull me to an empty space.

The boys flat is big enough to fit us, 14 people, without being packed. The open floor plan helps as well with that as the kitchen, dining and lounge area are in one big room.

Theo twirls me around and brings my back flashed against his torso placing both of his hands on my hips as I shake them to the beat on his body. He grips them tighter as I shake my ass on his front giggling.

"Do you want to kill me?" He says, chuckling as I turn around to face him, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Sorry, can't handle me?" I ask, slightly raising an eyebrow with a smile on my face.

"Oh, trust me, I can handle pretty much anything," he says, running his hands up my arms.

He grabs my wrist and pulls them so I'm holding the back of his neck instead, bringing my body closer to his.

"Good to know," I whisper smiling.

He wraps his arm around my waist and brings my front flashed up against his as we both move our hips to the changing rhythm. The tip of our noses brush together from the closeness but neither of us cares as we dance and laugh.

After a couple of drinks and dances later Liam climbs on the coffee table and hits his glass with a spoon to gain our attention.

"Everyone please gather around this table so we can play truth or dare, let's spice this night up," he says loudly so all of us can hear over the music.

Oh, boy!

A/N

Things are about to get interesting...👀😬🔥💋

Can you guess what happens next?

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the next one tomorrow!

Please don't forget to comment & vote ❤️

I hope you have a nice day/night! Xx

All the love - M ❤️