Chapter 28

"So, should I wear this one or this one," I say, holding two hangers on each hand that have two t-shirts dangling.

Daisy sits on my desk chair, rolling a bit back to see the shirts better.

"Hmm," she says, twirling a shorter front piece of hair around her finger.

"I prefer that one," she says, pointing at the black graphic t-shirt.

"Great, me too," I say, putting the other hanger back and throwing this t-shirt on the bed.

Aaron texted me earlier when I was in the midst of talking with Daisy about tattoos, to go out with the boys tonight for a drink.

Daisy was ecstatic when I ask her if she could stay a little longer to help me with what to wear because as she said she likes clothes and styling.

I cross my arms at my torso and grip the bottom of my shirt, pulling it up and off my body, throwing the shirt on the bed next to the other. I caught Daisy from the corner of my eyes staring at my body as she bites the cap at the end of the pen. I don't pay her any mind although I can't help the corner of my lips from twitching upwards.

I untangle the drawstrings of my jogger and pull them off leaving me standing there in my black boxers.

I grab the black jeans off my bed and pull them on, fastening them before grabbing my black t-shirt and pulling it down over my head. I sit down on the bed to put on my black trainers before standing up to go to the bathroom to put some deodorant on.

"You got a text," I hear Daisy yelling.

"Is it Aaron?" I yell back as I run my hand through my hair a couple of times, fixing them.

"Yeah!"

I get back and grab my phone from Daisy's extended hand towards me and read the message.

"See you there in 10," -A

I slid it in my back pocket and grab my favourite leather jacket, throwing it on before turning to Daisy.

She's already looking at me with a smile on her face and her head tilt slightly to the side.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do on a lads night out," she says making me pause.

"So, you want me to disappear? Cause you're not a lad," I say with furrow eyebrows. 

"Shut up, I just felt like I needed to say something as a friend that you're sharing benefits with," she says tucking some strands of hair behind her ear.

I raise an eyebrow at her.

"I don't know what friends with benefits say to each other in moments like this," she says, widening her eyes and throwing her hands in her lap.

"A stay safe and have fun would be sufficient I think," I say, wetting my lips before smiling wide.

"A stay safe then," she says, quickly standing up and pushing the chair back in its place.

"No have fun?" I ask, smirking.

"And yeah have fun that's obvious, not too much though," she says, clearing her throat and moving closer to me.

"I'll keep that in mind," I say biting my lip.

I turn and grab my room and car key before wrapping an arm around her shoulders, pulling her with me out of the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow alright?" I say, closing the door behind us.

"Yeah, be safe," she says, looking up at me.