Chapter 59

It's been a couple of days since finding out the truth about my dad and I couldn't not think about it for long, hence why tonight we're out at a club with a couple of our friends. It's the perfect way to let loose and just forget about it for a few hours.

Everything happened so suddenly and all at once that, I still feel like I haven't fully wrapped my head around what happened just yet. My childhood, teenagehood, everything that I knew and thought about my family was a lie.

If it wasn't for Theo that day, I don't think I would have listened to him so, I still wouldn't know the truth.

I lost count of how many times I typed his number in but coward away at the last minute and never called him.

A part of me wants to see him again, talk with him, see if there's anything else I need to know. The other part of me though still wants nothing to do with him because well, he could've tried harder, right?

"Stay here with me," Theo says in my ear, pulling me back in the moment. 

"I'm trying," I say as I let my head lean back on his collarbones, swaying our hips to the beat.

This club is underground of a bar and it's packed with people. It has white and golden slowly flashing lights and good upbeat pop music booming through the speakers. The drinks are good here as well and cheap.

I feel rough fingertips skimming the side of my thighs before gripping my hips and twisting me around. I instantly come face to face with Theo and I can't help but smile at him, resting my forehead on his as I place my arms around his neck.

I move my head side to side to get rid of some curly strands of hair that keeps falling in my face before bringing one hand to his face and gripping his jaw, moving his lips closer to me to kiss him.

Thankfully my red lipstick is matte so things won't get too messy and I brought it with me for touching up throughout the night.

"This red dress is a sin on you," he says against my lips, making my smile widen.

I'm wearing a mini red satin strappy dress with a low back paired with my black faux leather stiletto heels.

"And on you," I say, pointing at his matching red satin shirt.

He pulls away and twirls me before bringing me close to him and dipping me to the side whilst holding tightly on my waist. When we stand straight again, our chests are flashed against each other.

I run my hands through the back of my hair, pushing them behind my shoulders before bringing them in his hair, griping them as he pushes a leg between mine.

We both sway our hips to the beat, my front rubbing against his upper thigh, getting me all hot and bother for him as he leaves kisses all over my neck. I grip his hair tighter, yanking him back so I can attach our lips.

"Shots!" Caleb yells, making us pull away from the kiss, smiling.

Theo licks his lips as Abi and Miles hand us from a tequila shot each.

"Cheers!" Liam yells as they all form a half-circle around us.

"Cheers!" We yell, clinking our glasses together before tilting our heads back letting the liquid trail down our throats.

As I put our glasses to the side, I watch how Miles wraps an arm around Emma, bringing her closer to him.

It seems like Theo sees what I see cause he squeezes my waist, making me turn to look at him and sure enough he's looking at them with a small smile on his face.

"I'll go retouch my makeup and come back," I say, my lips grazing his ear.

"Okay baby, don't take too long," he says, leaning down to kiss me once more before letting me go.