Chapter 26

Theo's P.O.V

As I look into my hazel eyes in the mirror I wonder what's going on in the pretty blondes girl's head next to me. Did she enjoy tonight as much as I did? Her bodies response to me certainly seems to show that. Did she regret it? I'm not sure.

As for me, I'm a happy and satisfied boy. I'm very pleased with Daisy's decision to give this friend with benefits with me a chance. She's a really nice girl and the sexual attraction is there, plus we live across doors so we can please each other whenever we want to.

I shift my gaze from me to her in the mirror watching her rub her eyes with these make-up wipes as I continue to brush my teeth. It feels oddly nice doing this simple everyday task with her.

She went to her room earlier and change into her pyjamas and brush her teeth before coming here to finish the rest of her night routine.

I rinse my mouth out with water, getting rid of this overwhelming mint taste.

"I'll go lay down," I say softly.

"I'll be there in a few," she says, taking another make-up wipe and rubbing her other eye-clean.

I place a small hesitant kiss on her head before leaving her alone in the bathroom and going to lay on my bed. I don't know why I did that, it just felt right.

I get under the covers, dragging them up to my hips covering my lower half body only. I criss-cross my arms behind my head and lay back, closing my eyes for a few seconds. It was a tiresome night but the good type of tired.

I open my eyes and turn my head to the side once I hear the bathroom door opening and see Daisy coming to lay next to me on the bed. She silently gets under the covers, laying on her side facing me whilst tucking the duvet under her arm.

"Hi," she says, softly biting her lip.

"Hi," I say, looking at how her eyes seem to be moving their gaze all over the place.

"Did you like it tonight? Was there anything I did that you didn't enjoy or anything you want me to incorporate next time?" I ask, trying to sound smooth but I think the slight wavering in my voice messed it up.

"I liked it, you were really good. I wouldn't change anything for our first time together like that. As for the next times we can figure and try things out as we go," she says, playing with the corner of the pillow.

"Yeah, you're right," I say looking at her.

"Did you like it? You weren't really vocal," she says, making me shift my gaze from her face to the white bland ceiling.

"Yeah, I did. I'm just...not very vocal...I guess," I say softly, thinking back to how I feel like I held myself back from being more vocal with her.

I've never felt comfortable enough to moan during sex with any of my previous sexual partners. Sex so far for me has just been an act to satisfy my needs with someone that I find pretty enough to fuck for a few hours and then never see them again, nothing more.

Moaning is something you do when you let yourself loose completely in the pleasure and I haven't done that before, fearing what feelings might that awake inside me.

I haven't done that tonight either, not completely even though something about tonight was different.

"Did you regret it?" I ask the question that was bothering me the most.

Removing my arms from behind my head, I turn so I'm laying on my side, placing one hand under the pillow holding it and the other reaching forward to brush some loose hairs behind her ear and shoulder.