Chapter 41

Daisy's P.O.V

After submitting our last assignment for this year we all decided to go out to a bar and have some fun and celebrate the end of our first semester.

This is also going to be the first time I and Theo go out with our friends as a dating couple and not just friends who fuck each other.

I zip up my black thigh-high boots and walk up to the mirror to check out my outfit. I'm wearing a black loose off the shoulder tiered sleeve playsuit with a string of its fabric as a belt tightly wrapped around my waist.

I need to do my makeup so, I open the bathroom door and grab my headband pushing my hair back before picking up my nude make-up shadow to do a bronze look.

I grab the cheap mascara once I've done my eyeshadow and glide it on my lashes before putting on a nude lip gloss making my lips look juicy. I remove the headband and brush my hair before pushing them behind my ears to slide on my medium gold hoop earrings and I'm done!

I leave the bathroom right as I hear Theo knocking on the door.

"Are you ready?" He yells.

"Just a minute," I tell, hoping he heard me.

I grab my small black shoulder bag and opt for no jacket even though it's freezing outside because it's not really that comfortable with this off the shoulder playsuit.

I double-check myself in the mirror before gripping the cold metal door handle, pulling it open.

"Ready," I say, closing the door behind me.

"You look good, aren't you going to get cold though," he says, looking me over whilst extending a hand towards me.

"I will but I can't really wear a jacket with this," I say pointing at my outfit.

"Here, at least just throw this on," he says, shrugging off his black faux leather blazer and placing it over my shoulders.

"Are you sure you won't be cold now?" I ask, looking at him with a small pout.

"I'm sure baby, don't worry about me," he says, leaning in to kiss my forehead and then my pouty lips.

I grab his hand in mine as I let my eyes wander down his body. He's wearing a black button-up shirt with the first two buttons undone over a black roll neck top and a pair of black jeans with black boots.

"You look extra handsome tonight," I say as we start making our way down.

"Extra I'm hearing," he says, looking at me with a soft smile.

"Yeah cause you're always handsome," I say, bringing my other hand to his neck to fix the collar of his shirt.

The drive there is short and thankfully inside the car it was warm cause outside the harsh wind makes it feel even colder than it is.

Once we got inside the bar the first thing I notice is the gorgeous chandeliers over the marble tables and the crystal strings hanging at different levels over the dance floor area.

The wooden floor is a dark grey colour matching the colour of the leather bar stools. The lighting is not too dim but not too bright either. It has a nice ultra-modern atmosphere with very pleasant employees.

This is a fancy place but the occasion allows it. You need to reserve tables to come to this place so theirs not too many people but at the same time, it's full.

We spot our friends sitting around a big long table and walk towards them, greeting them as we reach them. 

"Hello, what would you like to drink?" A very neat smiley girl asks us as I remove Theos blazer.