Y/n woke up from her alarm she did her morning routine. Once finish she checked if she had any work gladly she didn't so y/n layed on her bed untill there was a knock the door. She walked downstairs opening it and Kobes face was behind the door.

Kobe: hey love
You: hi kobe
Kobe: Did your aunt leave( he said walking into the house)
You: yea I think so
Kobe: how long is she going to be gone for?
You: Maybe a week? ( She said unsure)
Kobe: oh

He walked to y/n's room putting his bag down then sitting on the bed putting his legs up on y/n's night stand.

You: What are you doing?
Kobe: nothing, what does it look like I'm doing
You: idk putting your feet on furniture with shoes
Kobe: it's ok, it's not gonna die
You: Why are you being such a smart ass
Kobe: I'm not. Why are you being so damn aggravating.
You: I'm aggravating, oh ok
Kobe: Do you hear what your saying right now?
You: no I don't I'm deaf ( she said sarcastic)
Kobe: Now you wanna be sarcastic
You: yea I do have a problem
Kobe: Can you fucking stop
You: What did I do, remember I'm deaf (she said with a attitude)
Kobe: I'm leaving

He got up walking out y/n's room slamming the door and she just sat there wondering how did that argument got big. A hour passed y/n took a shower and layed down while Kobe was at his house wondering if he should call her.

Kobe pov-

Once I got home I noticed that the argument was hella dumb so idk if I should apologize or just say fuck it , No what if she's mad at me. I sound weak I'll just wait.

End pov-

Y/n was getting board so she decided to go apologize. She walked to Kobes and knocked on the door. He opened it and looked at her.

You: can I come in
Kobe: yea

They walk into the house and Kobe walked into the kitchen.

You: I wanted to apologize
Kobe: No I should be the one apologizing. I'm sorry I put my feet on the furniture and got smart with you. I love you, I really do and I want us to know each other better so we can start a relationship.
You: I expect your apology and I agree with you.

He walked to her and pulled her into a hug and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Kobe: What do you want to do?
You: We should go back to my place
Kobe: ok

Y/n got in the driver's seat and Kobe just stood by the door

You: come on get in
Kobe: I wanna drive
You: No let me
Kobe: I'm not trying to die
You: I know how to drive
Kobe: yea yea

He said while she got out and He got into the driver's side pulling off. Y/n's house was literally down the road so it didn't even take long. They both got down going in the house soon laying down in her bed. The two of them were watching a movie untill Kobe's phone rang, y/n took   a glimpse of and it said Ex 🖕🏼. Without any hesitation Kobe picked it up y/n just looked as he walked out the room. (Btw his ex is Monroe). Kobe came back in and was putting his shoes on.

You: Where you going
Kobe: My ex she needs some help
You: what's wrong
Kobe:Her parents kicked her out

He walked out and grabbed his keys and y/n seen him pull out the driveway. It's been a hour since Kobe's been gone, y/n walked downstairs once she seen his car pull up. He walked in with his ex. She sat down on the sofa her eyes were red like she's been crying.

Kobe: Why did your parents kick you out
Monroe: Because.......

?