20

The night passed and y/n was laying in her own room. She woke up going take a shower letting the water hit her face. She stepped out and looked to see if she had some clothes, she found a bra, some underwear, a big hoodie and some sweats. She went downstairs looking for something to eat but there was nothing. Her Aunt left her a note on the counter like she used to do all the time. Y/n decided to go to McDonald's to get something to eat. "Shit, how am I going to get there"? She said under her breath questioning herself. She just didn't worry about eating so she went back upstairs.

Kobe's Pov-

I woke up not wanting to wake up but I did. Took myself a shower and sat on my bed. I walked downstairs to see Monroe breast feeding Carter.

Kobe: Come on ( he covered his eyes)
Monroe: I forgot you were here

She went upstairs and I heard her say a few words and I fix some cereal. She came back down.

Monroe: Carter isn't for you
Kobe: I knew it but that sucks so do you who he's for
Monroe: Not sure
Kobe: Oh

I put the last spoon of cereal in my mouth and walk out side to get in my car.

End pov-

Y/n was sitting in her room watching a movie when she heard the door bell ring. She hollered I'm coming and opened the door not knowing it was Kobe.

Kobe: hey babe
You: What you call me
Kobe: babe
You: You wanna act like I forgave you or sum
Kobe: I know you don't but I'm sorry I was drunk
You: The only way I'll forgive you if you tell me you that was you kissed
Kobe: I don't know
You: Yea you know, you were about to say her name yesterday then stopped
Kobe: Her name is Grace
You: You couldn't have been to drunk if you remember her name
Kobe: I've known her for awhile now
You; How long
Kobe: Some years
You: Was she your ex?

Kobe didn't say anything he went up to y/n and started kissing her. She tried to talk but he just kissed harder. He picked her up and went to her room...............

✌🏼