50!

The guys stood around looking at Kobe. They didn't say nothing. Kobe put the rings in his pocket, walked outside and yelled fuck. Jai and angel heard him so they walked outside to see him punching the fence that inclosed the backyard.

Jai: Calm down bro
Kobe: no
Angel: It's ight, she'll forgive you. She always does
Kobe: I'm always fucking something up. I hate myself.
Jai: We all fuck up here and there were not perfect
Kobe: What I was doing was really fucked up jai. Y/n is 9 months pregnant, she could give birth to our daughter anyway now and I'm stressing her out
Angel: Well just don't do this to stress her out
Kobe: I was but look at who your looking at. I stay messing good shit up. I don't think I deserve y/n.
Jai: Don't say that shit bro. You two are meant for each other. The way I see y'all laugh and enjoy time together it's pure happiness and love.
Kobe: She probably doesn't even love me no more

Kobe stopped punching the fence, sat on the grass and just broke down. Jai and angel went in the house so he could have some space. While that was happening the girls were upstairs and y/n was trying not to cry.

Jordan: Just calm down, it's okay.
You: No it's not. I just gave him my rings, he probably think I don't love him anymore
Zina: he would never think that, he loves you more than anything in this world
You: he was all in Sunny's face. What is he still loves her and not me. I can't loose Kobe, I don't care how many times he fucks up. Please tell him to come here.

Jordan told Jai for Kobe to come upstairs and they went downstairs. Kobe walked in the room eyes red but didn't smell like weed. Y/n could tell he was crying from his face and eyes.

You: Don't just stand there, come here.
Kobe: why? Do you not care anymore (he said walking up to the bed)
You: no I don't, I love you too much to loose you babe.
Kobe: Do you still love me for real? (He asked sitting on the bed now)
You: Of course I do babe, even if I don't want to I can't. I guess that's how this love thing works.
Kobe: I'm sorry, what I did today. I wasn't thinking and I know I don't need to stress you out. I love you and our family we have.
You: It's ok but your lucky I didn't grab a knife and kill that hoe
Kobe: Well I couldn't stop you so it would've happened. Now can you put your rings back on? (He said with them in his hand)
You: Yes, I honestly don't know why I took them off. (She said as grabbing them and looked at Kobe's hands that were red)
You: what happened to your knuckles?
Kobe: I was punching the fence outside before I broke down
You: Don't do that babe, you'll hurt yourself.
Kobe: it didn't hurt and the moment but it's hurting right now
You: Let me give your bobo a kiss(she said in a baby voice.)

Y/n kissed his knuckles and they looked at each other in the eye and slowly kissed. It's always a passionate kiss and now they broke apart from each other. They walked downstairs and y/n sat on the sofa.

Jordan: So?
You: I still love him and we are never leaving from each other
Jai: I knew it
Angel: Dumb ass, punching the fence and shit
Kobe: I was mad, did you want me to punch you?
Angel: nah, I was fine where I was.
Zina: well we all are happy that's over with

Y/n was a bit quite and she stood up because felt something running down her leg. Her water had broke and she walked to the kitchen counter to lean on.

You: My water broke
Kobe: You dead ass?
You: Yes Kobe I'm fucking serious!
Kobe: Oh shit. Jai help me get her to the car.
Jordan: I'll go get the hospital bag
Zina: I'll get Carter.

Once Jai and Kobe got her in the car Kobe got in the drivers seat and Jai hopped in the back. Kobe started the car and drove off to the hospital while the others were coming right behind them in there own. The three of them arrived to the hospital and Jai ran in saying "she's in labor!" Doctors and nurses came running and grabbed a wheelchair to sit her in and brought her to the delivery room. They laid her down and took the clothes she had on and put the hospital gown on her. Kobe was the only one that was allowed in the room. The doctors were talking and setting up the room for delivery. Y/n grabbed Kobe's hand and held it tight. After about a hour and a half of pain and screaming, baby Kylie was born and y/n was holding her in her arms. She was almost 9 pounds. She was so cute and a head full of curly hair. After she fed her, the others were able to come in. The girls cried when they walked in the room.

Jordan: oh my god, she is so beautiful
Zina: Aww, hi nanny baby
Kobe: Let me hold her sweetheart
You: ok, I need a nap anyway. I'm exhausted
Jordan: I called Kobe's mom and yours
You: ok
Jordan: they said their not going be here until tomorrow tho
You: Yeah that's cool. But goodnight everyone (she said yawning)
Them: Night

Y/n went to sleep and the others were taking turns holding Kylie. The nurse came in to tell the others visiting hours were now over and only one person could stay with y/n. Kobe stayed and the others left. Y/n was sleeping and Kobe was putting Kylie to sleep and once she went to sleep he gave y/n a kiss goodnight and went to sleep his self.