Y/n woke up the next morning seen Kobe still sleep so she went get ready for the day. Her back was hurting real bad but she still was moving around. She checked on carter to see if he was up but wasn't and she was relieved. Now she was downstairs eating a banana and yogurt. Zina and Jordan was also up.

Jordan: Morning y'all
You: Morning
Zina: Morning, how was your night bestie?
You: It was horrible
Jordan: Why? What happened ??
You: So Kobe came back home with a big red mark on his cheek and he explained to me what happened and Monroe bitch motherfucking ass slapped him because she couldn't sit on his lap. When I see that hoe I swear on me imma beat her fucking ass. Who gave you permission to slap my damn husband??? I know you see that ring on his finger, he don't want your stank ass no more. I texted her last night and she still never texted me back. Bitch, don't get scared now. Y'all I swear on everything I love I feel no pity for her. She better not play with me cause I'll beat her till she be in the hospital.(she said mad)

Kobe had heard all of that conversation and went to y/n.

Kobe:Sweetheart stop stressing yourself. It's ok now, you can't even see it for real(he said holding her hands and turning his face)
You: Babe yes you can still see it. And I hope I see her so I can beat her ass
Jordan: And let her try to swing on my bestie, ouuu it's gonna be bad
Zina: Right, she just gotta raise her voice. Imma punch her
Kobe: Woah woah, calm down. Now babe, stop stressing because Monroe will be dead if she hit my wife with our unborn child.
Zina: Oh wow and you told us to calm down
You: I'm calm now just had to put that out there
Jordan: Well we acting like she going come fight anyway
You: Right, she scary (she said grabbing another yogurt)
Kobe: Give me a taste (he said opening his mouth for yogurt)
Zina: Y'all wanna go to the mall today?
You: ok
Kobe: Im down of my babe is.
Jordan: alright, Zina let's head home get ready and we'll be back

Y/n and Kobe said ok and they left out the door.  Kobe went get dressed while she fed carter cereal and milk. After he was done they went to his room to get him dressed for the day. She picked out a outfit and put it on him and they walked to her room so she can get ready. Kobe was done and watched carter as she took a shower. Y/n put on a white skin tight shirt with some Gucci pants with elastic waist and some Gucci slides. The three of them went downstairs and waited for the girls to get here. Zina knocked on the door and said they were ready but they couldn't fit all in one car so Kobe, y/n and carter rode in theirs. Zina and that crew rode together. Everyone arrived to the mall and they parked by each other. Kobe got carter down and y/n stepped out the car right behind them. Zina and angel got out the car together and in the back Jordan got down and behind her was Jai. Y/n looked a bit confused but didn't ask no questions.  The group walked in the mall and didn't know where they wanted to go so they split up, guys and girls. Kobe took carter with him and the girls were walking into another baby store, buying all kind of cute things.

You: This is so cute!
Jordan: Oh is it
Zina: This one is even cuter
Jordan: Awwww and I'm buying that one.

She paid and they left out the store walking again.

You: So you and Jai back together?
Jordan: Yes I invited him to come but I fell for his charming ways. I wasn't going take him back right now but I did
You: Well I'm glad you did. Now we are all cuffed up.
Zina: I don't know about you guys but my feet starting too hurt
You: same let's go sit in the food court and wait for Kobe and them
Jordan: Ok

The girls walked to the food court and sat down. Soon the boys came walking this way and carter was running to y/n holding something in his hand

Carter: mommy, look (he said excited and hugging the stuff Dino in his arms)
You: I see baby. Did daddy buy it for you
Carter: Yes (he said smiling)
Kobe: I know he has enough toys but he could leave without getting something sweetheart ( he said explaining)
You: No it's fine, it's too cute. Now that your here can you go get my food?(she questioned and stuck out her bottom lip)
Kobe: What do you want?
You: Ummm,  I want Chinese and get carter some chicken nuggets and fries from chick-fi-la
Kobe: Ok

Kobe and Jai went get the food for their people and Zina and angel went together. The guys came back with the food and sat down but Kobe had to grab Carter a high chair. They were all sitting down enjoying their food and some girl come walk up to the table.

??: Omg Kobe??
Kobe: Sunny?
Sunny: Yeah it's me, long time no see
Kobe: I know
Sunny: Give me a hug dude (she held out her arms)

And without hesitation Kobe hugged her.

Kobe: What's been up?
Sunny: Nothing much, I'm in Miami now, just here for a little get away
Kobe: Ok, that's cool
Sunny: What you been doing
Kobe: nothing much
Sunny: Who's this cutie (she said smiling at carter)
Kobe: Oh, that's my son carter and this is my beautiful wife y/n also on the way baby Kylie. And that's Jai and angel my bros and their girlfriend.
Sunny: Oh my gosh. Nice too meet you all( she said smiling)

The guys just smiled but Zina and Jordan was giving her a stank face.

You: Um babe, who is this? (She said with a straight face)
Kobe: O-(he was cut off by Sunny)
Sunny: I'm sunny, Kobe's ex
You: Oh ok(she said with a fake smile while the girls gave her a even stanker face)
Sunny: We need to catch up. May I sit?
Kobe: Yeah go ahead (he smiled)

And there she sat on the side of Kobe, while y/n was across the table sitting by Jordan. Y/n was now pissed off and they were having a full blown conversation .

Sunny: Yeah, but it's hot in Miami. Just like our here so I'm used to it
Kobe: I wish it would be a bit cooler out here
Sunny: But i loved to hang again
Kobe: yeah me too.
Sunny: If y'all not doing nothing maybe I could stop by
Kobe: That's cool, just follow us home. Everyone ready ??

They all got up and y/n gave Carter to Kobe and she walked with Jordan. They made it to the cars and y/n stood by jordan's car.

Kobe: Come on babe
You: I'm not getting in the car with you. Jordan unlock the door (she said calmly trying not to yell at him)

She unlocked the door and y/n got inside. And Jai got in the car with Kobe. Now she pulled in the driveway and she went sit on the sofa. Kobe, Jai and Sunny walked in right behind them. Sunny and Kobe sat right on the side of each other. Jordan and Zina went sit by y/n and they could tell she was pissed off.

Sunny:Yeah but you remember that time we went to the beach a 2 in the morning
Kobe: Yess bruh we were fucked up(he said laughing)
Sunny: We're we, man was that the good days
Kobe: It was, it was (he smiled and looked her in the face)
Jai: Bro, you remember we had to go get that stuff (he said lying)
Angel: Yeah bruh come on.
Sunny: Though you didn't have anything to do?
Jai: Yeah we do so can you go
Sunny: Yeah, bye Kobe. I love the catching up and nice to meet you all
Kobe: alright bye Sunny

She left out the house and Kobe sat back down. Zina took carter upstairs and went put him to sleep. Y/n got up from the sofa walking up to Kobe took her wedding ring and band off and put it in his hand.

You: I am absolutely disgusted at what you did. Kobe, I really can't believe you did all this shit in front of me (she said with her eyes watering)
Kobe: What?, babe I didn't even do nothing
You: Ok Kobe. I'm not yelling, stressing, arguing or anything. I literally can give birth any day now, I don't need all this on my mind.

She walked upstairs, Jordan followed. And the guys just looked at each other.

 And the guys just looked at each other

Sunny^^^

The real og Kobe fans remember this big nosed bitch🫢