34

12pm hit the clock and y/n was still sleeping untill Carter started crying. She picked him up and dressed him for the day then sat him on the bed with pillows around him watching cartoons. She finally went get herself ready. Once she finished her and Carter went downstairs. She fixed him some oatmeal and feed it to him.

You:Choo Choo, here comes the train of oatmeal

He opened his mouth and smiled showing his two bottom teeth. She finished feeding Carter, now washing dishes. Someone was walking downstairs, it was Kobe. She didn't avoid him but went take Carter out his highchair putting him in his play pin. He didn't say anything but walked out the door. She sighed in relief and wondered why Jai wasn't up yet but before she was going to call him, he and Jordan walked in.

You: ah, I was just about to call you
Jai: I been up, me and Jordan went get breakfast.
Jordan: We got you some pancakes
You: Thank yall

You take the pancakes and eat one then put the other two in the fridge.

Jai:Where Carter
You: Look dummy
Jai: oh, I didn't see
You: you blind
Jordan:He really is

Jai was picking up Carter and talking at the same time.

Jai: Let's go to the park
You: ok
Jordan: Ofc

The park was pretty close so they walked. Y/n brought Carter on the slide. He wasn't scared but she still went with him. She put him in the baby swing and swung him back and forth. Jai and Jordan just watched. 30 minutes passed and Carter was yawning. They walked back home and Jordan went home getting some clothes to stay the night since Tomorrow was Christmas. Y/n went bathe Carter  put him in some down man pj's then brought him to Jai asking if he could watch him, he said yes. She went put all the presents under the tree and then went take a shower. By the time she got out Jordan was back and Carter was sleep. She told them goodnight and brought Carter in the room with her laying him in his crib and kissed his forehead, then laying her bed drifting to sleep.

Short Part but next one will be pretty interesting 🙂