30

Since Jordan and Jai wasn't home y/n grabbed Carter went downstairs and looked for something to eat. She fixed him so oatmeal and her some cereal. She was scrolling through Tik Tok and saw a prank where you ignore your bf/gf. So you wanna do it on Kobe.

You: I'm going prank daddy but shh don't tell him

She said to Carter and he just smiled like he always does. She picked him up and they went watch SpongeBob. After 20 minutes Kobe walked downstairs.

Kobe: Morning love
You:..

He came closer to her and said it again.

Kobe: morning love ( he said giving you a kiss)
You:...
Kobe: Why Arent you talking?
You:...
Kobe: Still not answering oh k

He went to the kitchen finding something to eat then went upstairs to our room.

You: ok that went pretty good

Y/n and Carter continued to watch SpongeBob untill he started to fall asleep when she seen it was time for Carter's nap. She went lay him down and changed the tv. Kobe came back down and sat on the side of you.

Kobe: Why aren't you talking to me
You:...
Kobe: Did I do sum?
You:...
Kobe: y/n come on this ain't funny
You:...
Kobe: Come on love ( he whispered in your ear)
You:...
Kobe; ok fine, I'll just punish you

Your eyes widened and your heart starts racing. Kobe grabbed you by your neck and smashed his lips with yours. He touched your thigh rubbing it up and down soon entering two fingers in her not breaking the kiss. She moaned and his fingers went faster. She still hasn't said anything yet. Kobe took his fingers out and inserted his d!©k an that's when she yelled Fuck.

Kobe: oh that got you to talk huh?
You: yes( she moaned)

He went faster and moans filled the living room. Kobe's strokes got sloppy and slow then y/n felt a warm liquid inside her. Kobe brought her to the shower and they bathe after y/n was tired so she took a nap( PS: didn't write this smut). After a hour she woke up and it was time for Carter to get up to so she went pick him up going downstairs. Kobe was on his phone.

Kobe: Now tell me why you wasn't talking to me
You: I pranking you
Kobe: yea and seen where pranking got you

She rolled her eyes and went sit by him with Carter laying on her.

Kobe: we should take Carter to the park, he's old enough now
You: If you want to

Y/n went put on some warm clothes on Carter and they drove to the park. Kobe grabbed Carter and he took him down the slide. Then you put him in the baby swing pushing him back and forth. Carter started crying so you took him out and put him in the car telling kobe come on.

Kobe: What's wrong
You: nothing why
Kobe: cause you rushing to leave
You: I don't want Carter to be sick
Kobe:ok

The rest of the ride was quite, when you pull up to the house you get Carter out and go upstairs. She went bathe him and after she came back down putting him in his play pin. Kobe was sitting in the kitchen on the counter.

You: Why are you sitting on the counter
Kobe: I don't know
You: well can you get down
Kobe: yep after a kiss

She gave him a kiss and he jumped down. You were making cookies and someone banged on the door. Kobe got up and you see it was Jordan.

You: hey-yy( she said with energy and it slowly going down)
Jordan: I'm done with him
You: what
Jordan: Cause this b-

She stopped cause someone else opened the door, it was Jai.

Jai: so when we have problems you just come over here
Jordan: yes cause I need someone to talk too
You: ok what happened
Jordan: This bitch cheated on me
Jai: I ain't no bitch
You; I can't say anything about that
Jordan: Do you know who he cheated on me with?
You: no
Jordan: my fucking sister!
Jai; I didn't know that was your sister
Kobe: Was she fine?

Y/n looked at kobe hard and rolled her eyes

Jai: You know
Jordan; you shouldn't be fucking anyone else but me. See I knew I, Shouldn't have trusted you
Jai: Fuck you then
Jordan: Fuck you too
You: Ok imma have to ask you to lower the voices
Jordan: I'm leaving

She walked out and slammed the door which scared Carter an he was crying. You picked him up putting him on your hip. Y/n took the the cookies out.

You:You want a cookie ( she said to Carter)

She gave him half of it and she ate the other.

Jai: Y'all got a extra room
You: yes
Jai:I ain't going home
Kobe: it's good, you can stay

Y/n went upstairs took a shower and rocked Carter to sleep. Once he fell asleep she layed him down and got in bed. Kobe came upstairs and took his shower then layed on the side of you wrapping his arms around you.