23

Kobe looked at y/n with anger in his eyes. She got nervous and just stood there.

Kobe: ARE WE CHEATING NOW
You: No
Kobe:WHY DID YOU SLEEP WITH JAI?
He started to choke you. Jai and Angels eyes widened with shock

You: It was an accident we were both drunk, I'm sorry( you said with the little breathe you had)
Kobe: TO FUCKING LATE TO APOLOGIZE NOW.
You: W-Why are you doing this
Kobe: CAUSE YOU FUCKING CHEATED BITCH
You: I-I C-cant
Kobe: SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT

He stopped choking you and you gasp for air trying to catch your breathe. She grabbed her phone and left out the house. She started to walk to Jordans house but realized it was pretty far so she called her to come pick her up. Jordan came pick her up and the whole ride there was quite. They got down at her house and y/n sat down on her sofa.

Jordan: Wanna talk about what happened
You: When I walked in he looked mad then he chocked me and was like why did you cheat but I explained that it was an accident and we were both drunk. It was like he didn't want to hear anything I wanted to say and it didn't look like he wasn't even mad at Jai.
Jordan: Damn he chocked you
You: Yes it was like anger took over him or something but it's whatever.

Y/n wasn't even crying she was just shocked that Kobe did that but On the other hand Kobe was crying in his room. "Why would she do this, she said it was a accident but it's the fact that she slept with someone else and my bro" He tried to stop crying but the tears kept forming.