Months have passed by and y/n's stomach has gotten bigger to the point she can't even sleep comfortably anymore. The wedding was a success, it was nice and peaceful. The vows were tear worthy and Kobe cried himself. There wasn't any drama, it was great. Carter as the ring bearer was so cute even though y/n and Kobe had to call him to come down the aisle, it was cute. Oh there was a bit of drama... Jai came to the wedding as a guess of course but Kobe didn't say anything until after. Jai apologized and all of that. Kobe said he forgave him but will never trust him again and Jordan didn't even want to talk to him so that's a lost cause. And no he is not moving in with Jordan and the other two, he has his own house. Kobe said he could come to the house here and there. Y/n thinks Kobe doesn't really wanna be friends with him anymore but still did it
cause he missed him, they were like brothers to each other. He might come around later on but now I don't think so. Carter is now saying sentences some what. Jordan is 3 months pregnant now. She is having a boy and his name is going be Kai. She didn't want a gender reveal so she just told everyone. Zina and angel are still together. Zina wants a child but Angel keeps telling her no and he's not ready so that's been a bit rough. Everything else is fine.

Today, y/n got up and got dressed in what she could. She then got carter dressed and went downstairs, put him in his high chair and fixed him some macaroni since it was lunch. Kobe was still sleeping but y/n was not surprised. She fed carter and smiled. Kobe now was walking downstairs.

Kobe: Morning love (he said as he kissed her)
You: Morning babe
Kobe:What's daddy's baby doing?
Carter: Roni (he said talking about the macaroni)
Kobe: Your eating macaroni, can I have some? (He said opening his mouth)
Carter: No, no (he said shaking his head)
Kobe: that's mean, he usually shares
You: It is his last bite
Kobe: That's why

Y/n gave him the last spoon of macaroni and took him out the high chair. She bent down to put carter on the floor and her lower back started to hurt. Y/n yelped in pain and leaned against the counter.

Kobe: you ok babe??(he said concerned and held her upper back)
You: I'm fine, just been having bad lower back pain the past days. (She said letting out a sigh)
Kobe: Want some medicine
You: no, I can't take medicine like that while pregnant. I took some the other day, that the doctor said was safe but I can't take it often.
Kobe: Aww, ok. Come and sit down and I'll do what ever is needed to be done for the rest of the day. (He said feeling sorry)
You: Thank you babe. I love you
Kobe: I love you too. What did I need to do? (He questioned)
You: I haven't eaten yet so can you fix me some oatmeal ?
Kobe: I can but it's lunch you don't want anything else?
You: No I'm fine with that and a orange.
Kobe; ok (he gave her a kiss on the forehead)

He went in the cabinet getting the oatmeal and mixing the stuff that went in it and warmed it up. He washed and sliced the orange while the oatmeal cooled. He went over to y/n and handed her everything.

You: Thanks
Kobe: it's fine. What else?
You: I had to do laundry, clean the room, pack a hospital bag just in case, wash carters bed sheets, clean the kitchen, give Carter a snack and make sure he's fine, then at 2 he needs to be put down for his nap, clean up the living room and what ever else mess Carter made, after that's done he should be up cause he sleeps for a hour and once you get him out the bed your done. Oh and then have to figure out if we're gonna eat out tonight or cook.
Kobe: That's a lot of shit
You: Yeah but that's not even including times Carter is crying or you have to stop to see what he's doing, so it's a job.
Kobe: I better start

Kobe started with the laundry. He went to the dryer took the clothes out and put them in the basket then put what was in the washer in the dryer. He walked to the living room with the dry clothes and started folding them and while he was doing that he glanced at Carter to see him peacefully watching tv. After he finished folding the clothes he went to the room, saved them and started to clean up the room. He found comfortable clothes that y/n would want to wear while she's in the hospital and packed them in her favorite bag, he also put some baby clothes in there and diapers along with some other baby stuff. He took carters sheets off his crib and went put them in the washer to wash.Kobe was now in the kitchen cleaning the fridge out and reorganizing it. He looked over in the living room to see where Carter was but he wasn't there so he looked around and he was in the kitchen, sitting on the floor in the pot cabinet playing with a whisk. He picked him up and told him no he can't play in there and grabbed him putting him in the high chair and got some yogurt melts for him to eat. Kobe finished the fridge and washed some more dishes that was in the sink. Carter was yawning in his chair so he walked upstairs and put him down for his nap, it was about 2, Kobe had to put a blanket down as a sheet because the real sheets were still in the dryer but Carter fell asleep instantly. Now Kobe had to go to the living room clean up that. Carter had toys everywhere, play remotes, blankets, stuff out the pot cabinet, just anything he could get his hands on. He sighed as he had to clean all that up and swept the floor . He had to go back to the laundry room and take stuff out the dryer and put the sheets in the dryer. By the time Kobe was saving the clothes, Carter was up. He grabbed him and they went downstairs. The two sat down by y/n who was sleeping the whole time. He let out a big sigh and stretched his legs forward. Y/n was now waking up and opening her eyes.