Y/n was already in the bathroom but she didn't have morning sickness. In the shower singing one of her favorite songs, she was full of energy. She stepped out and on the other side of the curtain was Kobe so she jumped almost slipping until he pull her to him. He said sorry for scaring her and kissed her and picked her up gently going back into the shower. After that was done y/n went fix Carter oatmeal for breakfast and Kobe was dressing him. He came downstairs with carter in his arms and put him in his high chair.

You:Morning carter my sweet baby (she gave him a kiss on the cheek)
Carter: Mama
You: Yes I'm mama
Kobe: who am I?
Carter: oatmeal
Kobe: No, I'm not no oatmeal. I'm dada
Carter: Oatmeal
You: I think he's ready to eat babe

Kobe went get his food that was cooling in the fridge and put it on his high chair top and grabbed a spoon.

Carter: Dada
Kobe: Yes that's my name

He fed carter happily and they both smiled at each other. It was so cute. Kobe took him down and gave him to y/n and she decided to practice walking with him. She grabbed both his hands and he moved his feet slowly. She now was holding one hand and he moved bit by bit. She let him go and he was walking around by himself. Slowly but he was doing it. Kobe looked and yelled which scared Carter and he was crying and fell on the floor. Y/n picked him up rocking him

You:It's ok Carter, daddy was just happy to see you walking
Kobe: I didn't mean to scare him
You: I know

Carter put his arms out for Kobe and handed him over. Kobe was whispering in carters ears and he was laughing his butt off. Y/n's phone rang and she answered it. Uh yeah...... we'll  go..... of course.... No girly.... Ok bye.

You: Babe, Jordan asked if we wanted to go chill over there today
Kobe: Yeah that's cool
You: I'll pack Carter a bag and I'll be right back down

Y/n packed carters bag and she grabbed the keys and they all got in the car going to the groups house and Jordan opened the door. She took carter out my hands and hugged me . The girls went upstairs to Jordan's room and the boys went outside.

Zina:So how was your morning y/n
You: It was real good. Carter is now walking on his own well he did this morning. How about y'all morning?
Jordan: It's been exciting! I have something to tell you guys
Zina and y/n: What!???
Jordan: I'm pregnant

The girls mouth dropped

You: omg bestie!!!!!! Yessssssss!!!!! I'm so happy for you!
Zina: I just can't wait! Their is just so many babies on the way.

The girls shrieked in excitement and they had to take deep breaths to calm down a bit and not to wake up Carter.

You: You told Jai?
Jordan: Yeah last night
Zina: names????
You: we should wait to see if I'm having a girl or boy then we can have the names rhyme
Jordan: ouuuu that would be so cute
Zina: So when do you find out what it is
You: In a month
Jordan: ok, ok. So me and Zina gets to plan the baby shower.. right?
You: Of course who else would
Zina: Since I've made it to being able to help plan the baby shower. Can get to know you guys better
You: Of course
Jordan: Me first.... So me and y/n have been besties for a year now. We met at a party, she was shy at first but now she's crazy. She actually convinced me too talk to Jai and we slowly got to know each other. We been dating for almost a year. We make a year in a month or so and I think we are going to have a beautiful family and live
Zina: Awww that's so cute
You: Are you sure you wanna hear my story cause compared with Jordan's it's a wild ride.
Zina: I think so
You: Ok... Me and Kobe met at the park but he came in to me and we slowly started talking and at the time I was 16 years old. So now we were dating and he already done too my virginity, his friends came over Jai and angel then that's when he told me he was 19 years old. I was shocked because he lied and said he was 17. And at the same time he wanted me to move out here with him so that made the situation worse. So I got over it and he met my aunt may who I lived with in Kentucky. So the relationship is going all good until one day his ex calls him. So he sees what she wants and turns out she's pregnant and her parents kicked her out oh and that happened before we moved out here. Kobe had said the baby couldn't be his because they haven't been together for awhile and of course I believe him so that lie went on for a little while, well a long while. Kobe accidentally said that it was his child in a conversation and I got mad about that but I didn't care cause I loved him. Oh wait let me back track a bit, so when I thought me and Kobe's relationship was at its best then for my birthday I accidentally slept with Jai because I was drunk but we didn't tell him we was going to hide it but angels ass went tell him so me and him got into a altercation and we broke up, I went stay with Jordan and after a few weeks or so Jai and Jordan started dating so she would drag me to they're house knowing Kobe lived there and during all of this I got depressed and one day I finally got enough and tried to kill myself. So me and Kobe slowly get back into the relationship with each other. Alright back to where we were before.... Oh and after awhile we adopted carter because his mom was not stable and she had left him with us so we did that. Umm, later on Kobe cheated and we broke up again... haha. We wasn't together for almost 3 months and yes in the same house and everything. On Christmas Day we were opening gifts and what not and he decided to propose to me... and of course what was I going to say no, hell no. I really loved this man. So now we have had little disagreements here and there, but the relationship is good. Later I find out that I'm pregnant and we are all happy. And now here we are happy in our relationship.... Oh wait I forgot to say that a few days I guess it was he wasn't in bed so yeah and when he got back he said he was handling something but I over thought and I tried to kill myself again but.... I'm fine now!!! And he had promised to not fuck up again but if he does he's not going to live a lonely life or may not live at all but yeah that's my life in a nutshell. I so grateful to have all these wonderful friends and fiancée in my life. I really love them to death.

It was quite for a little while until Zina finally decided to say something

Zina: Oh wow! I don't know what to say but I see you really love Kobe. And y'all are too cute together! Definitely stain y'all relationship.
You:Thank you for saying that and not bringing up nun of the negative this and most importantly not judging me. I could not just tell that to anyone. Promise me Zina you never will ever use nun of stuff I told you against me if we ever fall out with each other
Zina: I would never do that! If someone does that then thats just low down honestly.

While they were talking angel had rolling up another blunt and they were chatting

Angel: Damn bro that's crazy
Kobe: I know but it doesn't matter cause I'm in love
Jai: Don't we know
Angel: Well I don't but yeah
Kobe: Bruh, I don think you wanted to be here to all of that cause it was a lot
Jai: Was it
Angel: Damn it was that bad?
Jai: It was so much that I couldn't even keep up with for real.
Kobe: That doesn't matter now that's the past. Let's talk about now, anything new?
Jai: Oh yeah actually Jordan pregnant ( he said inhaling smoke)
Kobe: oh shit for real
Jai: Yeah she told me this morning or maybe last night
Angel: Damn well congratulations bro
Jai; Thanks
Kobe: You happy?
Jai: Hell yeah after we had that talk about it, it really changed my perspective about it
Kobe: Well that's good
Angel: Well how do you guys like Zina
Jai: uhh, she's good I guess I don't know her for real
Kobe: She got on me and y/ns bad side at first but I bet you that Jordan and y/n will be besties with Zina by the time they come downstairs.
Angel: No way after Jordan yelled at her all night yesterday
Jai: I bet they will
Kobe: me too
Angel: Bet a hundred
Jai and Kobe: ight
Kobe: now you know if your dumbass losses you have to pay 2 hundred
Angel: I know
Jai: ight

Jai and Kobe already knew they were going to win the bet but angel was dumb for going with it. Hours passed, the boys were back downstairs and the girls were waking down with carter with them.

You: babe you ready?
Kobe: Whenever you are love
You: Well we're leaving. Bye besties, I'll tell y'all went the appointment is for the babies gender.
Jordan and Zina: Ok bye bestie
Kobe: See we told your dumbass!
Jai: Ong! Run us our money bitch!

Y/n slapped Kobe on the back of his head and so did Jordan to Jai for cussing in front of carter. Angel gave them their money and y/n, Kobe and carter left. Kobe was explaining the bet to y/n on their way back home and she laughed cause she did make friends pretty easily. Once they made it back carter ate a snack and went to bed for the night. The other two was snuggled up.

You: you hadn't called me that nickname in so long
Kobe: I know, I forgot you even had it
You: But I like that one
Kobe: I know you do, love

She smiled hard and he smiled back enjoying each others company. These two were really in love with each other even though all the stuff they done went thru. Kobe gave y/n kisses all over her face and she blushed like usual.

You: Babe?
Kobe: Yes??
You: Do you think we are going to stay like this forever?
Kobe: What you mean
You: like stay in love with each other
Kobe: Yes, because I wouldn't let us fall out of love with each other. The marriage may be boring here and there but we can make it fun and interesting, don't forget we're going to have another child and carter will be getting older and we can take trips with the group and our babies will be friends with Jai and Jordan's babies. Life will be the dream if you ask me. And yes I know what your probably think will we even make it that far... I know we will because I'm tried for things ruining our future life together. I love what we have right now and I wouldn't do anything to change it

Y/n loved what he said and turned around and kissed him over and over, laying on his chest falling asleep along with Kobe.

🥰