It was the morning now and y/n did not want to get out her bed. Her head was pounding and didn't want to look at Jai. Another hour passed and carter got up and whined until she took him out his crib so now she had no choice but to start moving around. She found him some clothes put them on and went downstairs. Y/n went to the kitchen making some pancakes and bacon. She had carter in the kitchen in his high chair watching tv. She made 2 pancakes and a few pieces of bacon. After it was all cooked she fixed her and carters plate and they sat and ate with each other. Carter was enjoying is pancake and had syrup all over his mouth and hands, his piece of bacon was already gone. Once they finished she wiped carter off making sure he wasn't sticky anymore and washed the plates and cleaned up. She put him in his play pin and she was sitting at the kitchen counter on her phone. She felt someone touch her shoulder so she turned around and seen Jai.

Jai:Morning
You: Yeah
Jai: How did I get here
You: Jai I really don't know and don't wanna talk to
Jai: Why not? What I do?
You: What did you do!? Oh you done a lot of damage . You came your ass here drunk and high as I don't know what, talking bout babe I'm home shit like that at you love me. And kept thinking I was Jordan but I told you multiple time I was wasn't! Then you wanted to hug all on me and did want to let me go till I said I loved you forever and guess fucking what, I probably don't have a fiancé any more cause he still isn't back after last night. So what did you do? You fucked up my damn life when it was just getting perfect and that reminds me, I have a fucking baby shower tomorrow with no fiancé and it's gonna be horrible cause of that so Jai get the hell out my damn house cause your the last person I want to see right now!!
Jai: I know none of that happened
You: How the fuck would you know!!!? Huh, you were mad  drunk
Jai: I wasn't
You: I don't care just leave!
Jai: just listen to me, please. I really love you care for you come on now. ( he grabbed her hand)
You: Jai! What kind of fucking drugs are you on bruh?!!! Do you hear yourself right now?!( she jacked her hand away and semi yelled)
Jai: I'm not on anything, I love you y/n ever since we "accidentally" had sex with each other( he put air quotes up)
You: Why did you put air quotes up!?
Jai: Cause I wasn't even really drunk that night.
You: your telling me that you took advantage of me when I was drunk!???
Jai: That's not what I said
You: But that's the way you just put it. Jai I swear to god! What the hell!! I almost died because of that break up with Kobe, literally.
Jai: I know and I was so worried about you but I could say nothing because of Kobe. So now that he's not here we can talk it out babe.(he touched her face)
You:Jai do not fucking touch me! I don't wanna talk about anything get the hell out my house!
Jai: No I'm not leaving until you talk to me about us
You: there is no us, what are you talking about!!!

The front door opened and y/n seen Kobe walk in with a teddy bear and flowers and she hurry and went over by him. She hurry and hugged him.

You: babe babe. Don't worry about nothing Jai says ok. Listen to me alright promise me you trust me
Kobe: Ok? I promise but I'm lost
You: Just listen. Remember the night of my birthday right and me and Jai accidentally slept with each other well Jai just told me that he want even drunk so he took advantage of me when I was drunk. Babe please believe me I wouldn't be making it up, please. I love you to death and you know that and Jai talkin bout he loves me ever since we did that, that night. Babe just believe me. I would lie to you ever

Kobe was quite and replaying what happened that night and Jai's side of the story and now he was staring at jai. Kobe walked up to Jai looked him in his eye and punched him with out asking anything. He kept punching him until Jordan came through the door and got in front of him.

Jordan: why are you hitting him!?
Kobe: His bitch ass slept with y/n on purpose on her birthday
Jordan: you serious?
You: Yes, he just told me he wasn't drunk that night but I was.
Kobe: Jordan you better get him out of her before I kill him.
Jordan: I don't want his ass. Jai go to the house and pack all your shit up. You ain't staying nowhere around here no more