Angel opened the door and seen Monroe. Everyone looked at the door then to Kobe. She pushed Angel out the way and walked in the house.

Angel:Damn
You: Why are you here??
Monroe: Cause I wanted to surprise my baby
You: Uh, what "baby"
Monroe: Him right there

Monroe walked over to carter but Jordan didn't let her touch him so she rolled her eyes and went walk by Kobe, bent down and kissed him holding the back of his head making him push against her lips. Y/n eyes got wide and she got up from the sofa and stood up. Zina got up off the sofa too and Jordan handed carter to angel and got up. The three girls were looking at Monroe. Monroe looked at y/n and she stared at her with anger in her eyes. She stepped up to Monroe and went to slap the life out of her but Kobe stepped in the front of her.

You: What the hell are you doing ?! (She semi yelled)
Kobe: I'm not going let you hit her
You: What?
Kobe: it's not worth it
You: I think it's really worth it Kobe! And why are you sticking up for her anyway?
Kobe: I'm not, it's just not worth it
You: Your clearly sticking up for her and you know what you can go home with her!
Kobe: Babe come on now
You: No!, you must've like that kiss she just gave you with your nasty ass!
Monroe: He did. He loves the way it feels
You: Bitch if you don't shut your hoe ass up. No one was even talking to you fuck! Kobe get out my face.
Kobe: Babe don't do this
You: Leave me alone

Y/n was walking away and Kobe followed her and grabbed her arm but she snatched it away from him.

Zina: Get the hell out the house!
Monroe: I'm waiting for Kobe dumb bitch
Jordan: oh hell no! No one's going call my best friend a bitch and get away with it(she said getting in Monroe's face.)
Angel: Just calm down, Jordan you need to calm down and Monroe get the hell out this house!

Kobe came from upstairs because y/n didn't want to talk. He sat on the couch as his leg shook

Monroe: Are you ready to go?
Kobe: I'm not going any fucking where with you so get out
Monroe:Didn't you like the kiss?
Kobe: No I didn't and I'm about to file a restraining order on you if you keep coming here. I'm so tired of your ass, causing trouble. The reason I didn't want y/n to hit you was because, I didn't want to take any chances with her being pregnant. Monroe how many times do I have to tell your dumb ass, I dont want you anymore and what we had was never special. I only used you for a quick fuck and you should know that. I never did love you! And you should also be ashamed to even show your face here because you abandoned your son! Now I done told you the true like I've told you so many times before! Leave out this house and leave us alone!

Monroe was crying and no one knew for what but no one cared so she walked out and Kobe was still sitting on the sofa with his leg still shaking and his nerves bad. Angel seen so he asked if he wanted to go smoke and they got up and went to the backyard. Y/n had finally came back down and sat by Jordan.

Zina: Hey
You: hey
Jordan:How are you feeling
You: My head is pounding and my leg won't stop shaking but other than that I'm okay.
Jordan: You need to take a breath and calm down ok (she said as putting her hands on her shoulders)
You: I am calm. My nerves just bad
Zina: I'll get you some water (she said getting up)
You: Thank you(she said in between drinking the water)
Jordan:You good now?
You: Leg still shaking but I'm fine really. Did Kobe leave?
Zina: No
You: Oh thank god! (She let out a deep breath)
Jordan: Is that what you were worried about?
You: Yes and no. There is so much stuff going through my head right now I honestly can't even think straight. I don't wanna talk about it, can I have carter.

Jordan handed carter to her and she played with him on her lap. The two guys now walked back in the house and Kobe seen y/n then a little frown on his face because she was probably still mad. She seen him and said she was ready to go so they said their goodbyes to the others and walked out the house and drove home. Kobe got out the car and grabbed Carter and y/n followed behind. He walked upstairs putting carter in the bath . Carter was yawning so once he was done Kobe laid him down and he fell asleep. Y/n was downstairs and Kobe went meet her.
She was standing in the kitchen eating some grapes so Kobe walked behind her and wrapped his arm around her. She turned around and hugged him tight even tho he smelled like straight weed.

Kobe: So your not mad
You: I am but I still love your hugs
Kobe: Wow, I see your just using me for hugs
You: no I'm not babe. I could of told you get off me because you do smell like weed.
Kobe: had to go smoke to calm my nerves
You: Yeah and your nerves wouldn't of been bad if you would of let me hit that dumb hoe
Kobe: Wasn't taking any chance with baby Kylie on the way
You: Aww how thoughtful but she wasn't going to get a chance to get up
Kobe: It's done now, she's gone and at the end of the day we still have each other
You: And always have each other now let's go to bed I'm exhausted

Kobe said alright and picked her up carrying her in a baby position and went upstairs. The two told carter good night even though he was sleeping and laid down with each other and feel asleep.

🩷 (if you can't see that emoji ... you need to update your phone😬)