Y/n and Kobe were up earlier than usual. It was 10am and they were in carters new room. The two were sitting on the floor with their legs crisscross. Kobe was reading the instructions to build the new bed for carter. He let y/n read the instructions and hand the parts to him. Y/n was also watching a YouTube video at the same time about building the bed. It wasn't many parts but Kobe was having a hard time but he finished and they put the mattress on it plus the sheets.

Kobe: Are you sure we built it right?
You: Yeah, it look just like what's on the box
Kobe: ok what next
You: the little cubby holder for the toys

Kobe grabbed that box and opened it up and he built that pretty fast but he didn't use the right screw so he had to restart and he got mad. After he rebuilt it right, y/n went get the toys and put them in the little cubbies. His room was looking so cute, she couldn't wait for him to see it when he got up. She set up the monitor on top of the cubby and put up two picture frames with him, Kobe and y/n. Kobe hung up the dino pictures on the wall and y/n smiled looked around the room impressed at how they did.

You: Babe it looks so good
Kobe: I know, even though I had to built the toy holder over
You: I told you wait I was going help you but you didn't
Kobe: yeah yeah. Let's go see if Carter up (he said rushing her)

They left out the room and walked to the other and he was definitely up. He was trying to get out the crib and y/n grabbed him and started tickling him. He laughed and kicked his feet. She now put him down on the floor and they walked to his room. Kobe was recording. Carter stood in the middle of the floor and looked around at all the different decorations. He got on the bed and sat on it he took toys out his cubby. He actually loved it. Carter grabbed Kobe's hand and made him play with him. Y/n took pictures of the room and the two playing. It was a wholesome moment. They all went downstairs and y/n went fix some chicken nuggets and fry's.

Kobe:Sweetheart
You: Yes?
Kobe: You don't mind me still going to the party tonight?
You: Yeah, it's fine
Kobe: well angel just text me and told me that it's a influencer party
You: And that affects you going ?
Kobe: Well you know Monroe is going to be there
You: Babe. It doesn't matter ok!? I trust you not to do anything stupid. I love you
Kobe: I won't, love you too.
You: Ok now that's done, can you go get the stuff out the oven?
Kobe: Yes ma'am (he said jokingly)

He grabbed the stuff out the oven and he fixed their food, But had to make sure carters was cool. Kobe and y/n were looking at each other while eating and carter was making funny faces which made them laugh. Kobe was washing the pans they used and y/n was sitting until the door bell rung. She opened it up and Jordan and Zina was there. They hurry and hugged her. And carter ran to Zina .

Carter: zina( but you couldn't here the z)
Jordan: hey bestie!
You: Hiiiii you guys. I miss y'all so much
Zina: Me too and my lord has Kylie gotten bigger since we been here?
You: oh, she's getting big. Last time I went to the doctor she was 6 pounds.
Jordan: Lord, she's growing. Looks like your about to pop at any moment
You: Yes but I'm ready cause my lower back has been killing me. And my breathing is getting short faster
Zina: So you still do house work
You: Kobe had been doing it for me but guess what!?
Kobe: Hey y'all
Them: hey and what we guessing?
You: Me and Kobe set up and decorated carters room
Jordan: Ahhh, he has his own room now
You: Yes
Carter: me room(he said pulling on zinas hand)

He pulled her hand and went up the stairs slowly and the girls followed. The door was opened and they walked in Jordan gasped in shock.

Jordan: Oh. My. Goodness.! It's so cute and comfy.
You: Yeah, I know! We were in shock after we finished
Zina: you want me to play?( she said excepting
the toy out carters hand)
Carter:Toy,you play
Zina: ok I'll take it as a yes