25

The next day came around and
Y/n put on some sweats and a hoodie. Jordan woke up putting on a skirt and a crop top. The two of them drove to the mall and waited for the others. They parked on the side of yall and everyone got out the car. The couples walk together and you just walk by yourself basically. The first store was the Nike store. You got some new black force's and a black hoodie with a small heart in the middle. The next store was a jewelry store. The boys were buying something for the girls but you didn't get anything. Then they went get something to eat. They all sat at the same booth talking but you replied with mmh and Yea or that's cool.

Kobe's Pov-

After we pull up to the mall Jordan and y/n got down. Me and  Grace held hands & Jordan and Jai. Y/n was just walking by herself. We went to the first store I bought Grace done shoes and she went took at the bags. I look over at y/n buying a black hoodie and Black forces. After that store we went to the jewelry store. I bought Grace A necklace she wanted and something else but not for her. Last we went get sum to eat. We all was sitting together but I couldn't help but look at y/n she looked sad, depressed. She hadn't smiled once today and she's just so quite. When we would try to talk to her she respond dry and with no emotion. I really hope she's ok.

End of pov-

After the group finished eating they went back to Kobes house. Once again the couples were cuddling and you went outside. Kobe's girlfriend left and he came sit by you again.

Kobe: You ok y/n
You: Yea fine
Kobe: Ok but- ( y/n cut him off)
You: I don't feel like talking, I just wanna be by myself
Kobe: Yea, ok

He went back into the house and you waited for Jordan. They left but Jordan started talking.

Jordan: Tommorow I'm bringing you see a therapist
You: Yea

She pulled up into the driveway and you get down going to your room. The next day was here and Jordan shook y/n up so they could go to a therapist. She drove to the place And got down. They waited still her name was called. You walk to the back following the lady.

Therapist: How are you, Looks like you've been not yourself
Jordan: Yes , she's usually full of energy and she doesn't dress like this. She never talks and just quite all the time
Therapist: Ok, y/n how do you feel
You: Fine
Therapist: How do you really feel

You shrug your shoulders and the therapist talks to Jordan. Now you've learned how to mute everything out. She gives you a bottle and says to take them daily and when you run out come back. You take one when you get in the car. Jordan drove to her house.

Jordan: The boys coming over
You: That's cool
Jordan: Alright

You sit in the living room listening to you playlist with your hood on your head and your head back. Jordan opened the door and the two boys came in. Jai and Jordan went upstairs. Kobe sat on the side of you. He tapped you and you take your airpods out.

Kobe: Y/n What's wrong. You aren't yourself

You decide to say something because he won't leave you alone

You: Honestly I've been depressed since the day we had that argument.
Kobe: Why didn't you say something
You: Why do you care so much huh? Why now?
Kobe: Cause I care for you
You: Yea
Kobe: Come on don't start doing this
You: What, what do you want me to say. I went to therapy today and they gave me antidepressants.
Kobe: No I want you to tell me his you REALLY FEEL
You: I'm sorry Kobe but I'm not the same y/n anymore. There is no point of doing this. What's the point of staying here, if all I do is fuck up in your eyes.( She got up going into the kitchen)
Kobe:Stop talking like that
You: There is no other way to talk. I'm numb, I don't even know how I feel any more. It's been a month now, I've been hanging out with y'all and I'm tired of feeling unloved. This pain is not fun.

She grabbed a knife and said"I can't do this anymore" then stabbed it into her stomach. Kobe yelled no grabbing her body calling a ambulance. Jordan was yelling and screaming when they put her into the ambulance. They rushed her into emergency surgery. The three of them were sitting in the waiting room and the doctor came out.

Doctor: She's Stable

Everyone sighed in relief

Doctor: I do need to talk to one of y'all. Who was with her last?
Kobe: me
Doctor: Come with me

They walked into his office.

Doctor: Who are you to y/n
Kobe: A ex
Doctor: Explain to me what happened
Kobe: I asked her how she was and she told me she was depressed ever since I broke up with her. She said she went to therapy and they put her on antidepressants. She said she was tired feeling unloved and she stabbed herself.
Doctor:Ok you can go
Kobe :can we see her
Doctor yes but one at a time

Kobe walked to the room number and opened the door. He looked at her lifeless body and walked out. Jordan and Jai went in and the two of them went home. Kobe stayed with y/n. The night went on and Y/n opened her eyes looking around her seeing where she was. "Great I'm still here" She said sarcastic and Kobe opened his eye seeing you was up. He hugged you softly

Kobe: Your alive
You: Sadly, yea
Kobe: Stop, that's why your here now
You:I'm sorry I did this. I'm really not ready to die, it just felt like the best solution
Kobe: I Know tell me you aren't going to that again
You: I won't

The doctor came in telling y/n and Kobe that she had to stay another day or two. Kobe called Jordan and Jai telling them she was up. They came visit for about a hour then left.

You: Kobe
Kobe: Yea
You: What's your girlfriend's name
Kobe: Grace
You: Do you love her?
Kobe: Um to be honest, I started dating her cause you needed to get my mind off of you.
You: oh
Kobe: I still do love you y/n
You: Me too Kobe but when I seen you had moved on I just gave up
Kobe: Do you wanna retry our relationship?
You: Uhh not right now
Kobe: Ok
You: We can be besties
Kobe: And Besties hang out and have fun.
You: An that means?
Kobe: When you get out of here we are going hang out
You: What about Grace
Kobe: She'll be fine, she a hoe anyway
You: Kobe
Kobe: What

He laughed and y/n laughed a little but she was in pain. She fell asleep and kobe did the same. The two of them finally were in good terms. It was around 1am when y/n woke up in pain. She started coughing an spiting up blood.

You: Kobe.... Kobe
Kobe: What??
You: Get a doctor

Kobe looked at y/n and the blood on her covers. He ran out the door and looked for a doctor. The doctor came in and looked at y/n he called in a nurse in and they rushed her back into emergency surgery. Kobe called Jordan to tell her y/n went back into surgery. They waited longer than the first time she went into surgery. The Doctor came out looking at the three people.

Doctor: Her stitches came undone and We restitched them
Kobe: Is she ok
Doctor: Yes but she can't  be moving around by herself or laughing. Stretching can undo the stitches too. She can leave tommorow
Kobe: Thank you
Doctor: I advise y'all to go home and come back in the morning

They all went home. Kobe couldn't fall asleep he was worried about y/n. "I hope she's ok, I should have stayed with her".