29

Readers note: Y/n and Kobe adopted Carter cause Monroe didn't want him. Carter is 1 now and is learning how to walk and talk. They bought themselves a house. Jordan, Jai and angel live in the old house.

Christmas is now two weeks away. Kobe, Carter and y/n was in target getting some decorations for their Christmas tree.

You: Baby do you like these or these ( she said picking up different color ornaments)
Kobe: What ever ones you like

You put the ornaments in the basket and you get some other decor for the house. After you picked what you liked Kobe drove home. They grabbed all the things out the car. You take the decorations and start putting them on the tree. Kobe picked up Carter letting him hang a ornament. He laughed and giggled as Kobe tickled him.

You: Who's name do you think he will say first
Kobe: Daddy
You: no, it's going to be mommy
Kobe: yea right( he said sarcastic)

Y/n rolled her eyes, now her and Carter were on the floor. Kobe held his hands slowly walking behind him . After try after try Carter walked to you. You grab him then stand up spinning around.

You: Yes! Good job Carter

Y/n said giving him kiss after kiss. Kobe stood there just smiling. It was getting late so you went bathe Carter and put him down to bed.

Kobe: Your doing such a great job as a mom
You: Thank you. Your doing good as well
Kobe: It is my child so why wouldn't I
You: What do you mean?
Kobe: he's my son so...

He stopped talking and realized what he was saying.

You: Kobe, you mean Carter was yours all along
Kobe: yes? ( He said low kinda afraid to answer)
You: Why didn't you tell me this the day you knew?
Kobe: I didn't want you to get mad like your doing now
You: I'm not mad because of that, I'm mad because you lied
Kobe: I know it was wrong
You: No Kobe, you have been lying to be since the day we met
Kobe: No
You: oh ok so you didn't lie about your age, about how you were in school and you wasn't. You lied that you lived with your mom and sister. You have lied about a lot of things. Idk you might be lying to me when you say you love me.
Kobe: Hold on that's to far, I love you with all my heart. Your the only girl I've been with that treats me good like I'm something so you can stop saying that I'm lying that I love you cause everyone knows I do with all my heart.
You: Come on Kobe, don't make it seem like I'm the bad guy now
Kobe: who ever said that?
You: That's how your putting it
Kobe:Are you even listening to anything I'm saying?
You: yes
Kobe: ok well understand that I really do love you and I'm sorry I lied ( he said and grabbed her shoulders)
You; alright
Kobe: you forgive me??, Huh love( he said in a baby voice)
You: yea I guess ( she rolled her eyes)

Y/n went upstairs to take a shower and layed down on the bed playing on her phone. She heard the door open but didn't care to look. She felt someone hovering over her, she moved her phone out of her face to see kobe smiling.

Kobe: Give me a kiss
You: no
Kobe: please love
You: I'm still suppose to be mad at you

She said poking her lips out to give him a kiss.

Kobe: But you could never stay mad at me, can you?
You: no baby I can't

He went take his shower and they slowly drifted to sleep

Was this part boring??