35

Y/n was sleeping and was woken up by someone shaking the bed, she opened her eyes and see Jordan jumping on the bed.

Jordan:get up Bitch it Christmas!!
You: why are you jumping on my bed like a little kid
Jordan:cause I can but come on

Y/n put on some sweats over her Nike pro shorts and walked downstairs and seen Jai, Carter and Kobe sitting by the tree. She and Jordan join the group. Since Carter had the most stuff they opened his up. He had clothes, shoes, hats, jackets, and too much toys. Now y/n gave Jordan, Jai and Kobe their gifs. Jai got some chains, Jordan a fitted dress, heels and a picture frame of her and y/n to hang on the wall. Kobe got chains and hoodies.

Jai: Thank you y/n (he gave her a hug)
You: your welcome
Jordan: Thank you Bestie (she gave her a tight hug)
You: Welcome
Kobe: Thanks y/n (they hugged)
You: your welcome Kobe

Jordan and Jai gave y/n her gifs. Jordan got her a Nike set including shoes, jacket, sweats, shirt, hat..ect. Jai got her a necklace and earrings.

You: Thank you both
Them: your welcome

Jordan looked under the tree to see if they had any more presents and she seen a tiny small box.

Jordan:To y/n from Kobe
You: give it here
Kobe: No give it to me

She handed it  to Kobe and he unwrapped it. He got on one knee and opened the box.

Kobe:Y/n we have had our rough days and nights but Im ready to show to you that I love you. I have been in love with you since the first day I met you, I know I have lied but all that is over..I'm ready to be with you and make our relationship stronger than it has ever been. I don't care what anyone says , I won't listen to them. You are the only one I see in my future. I love you y/n with all my heart, body and soul. And with that being said Will You Marry Me?

Y/n had tears in her eyes and running down her face. She looked at Kobe and then to Jordan and Jai an said Yes! He putting the ring on her finger and she jumped on him wrapping her legs around him. They kisses for a while and look at each other in the eye.

You: Kobe I love you too and I can't wait for us to thrive in this relationship.
Jai: Wow!! Imma have to step my game up... Kobe, Fucking Kobe is getting married before I am. DAMN

We laughed and Kobe smiled.

Kobe: There's a part 2 for your gift
You: Your serious??
Kobe: Yea go look outside

She opened the front door and screamed seeing a Tesla in the driveway. She ran to the car and got in. She had tears of joy in her eyes, she ran back out and hugged Kobe .

You: I feel so wrong Babe cause I didn't get you nun but chains
Kobe: it's ok cause you didn't even expect this
You: I love you so much Kobe!!
Kobe: Love you to babe

Everyone helped clean up besides Carter. After they were done each person started to cook and fixed Christmas dinner. 2 hours passed and everything was done but the ham so they talked to pass the time.

Jordan:That's so nice you have your own car now
You: ik but how am I going to charge it?
Kobe: we can put one on the house
Jai: Yea but bae we have to put on our list of to do things is to get married before Kobe and y/n

Everyone laughed

You: I don't think that'll happen unless you propose today or tomorrow then you would have to plan your wedding ahead of us too...I feel like that's a lot of work
Jai:It's ok cause it's sum I can brag in Kobe's face
Jordan: Why do I date a weirdo like this
Jai: Cause you love this weirdo

While Jordan and Jai was having their little discussion, y/n and Kobe was whispering to each other.

You:I honestly could care less
Kobe: You asked
You: I know anyway why some nights you come back smelling like weed
Kobe: Cause I was stressin and why do you even care we back together now
You: just asking, making conversation
Kobe: their is so much other stuff we could talk about
You: ok my bad(she said in a high pitched voice)
Kobe: Why does Jai wanna get married before me so badly
You: I dunno buts very weird...I gotta go check the ham.

She got up and opened the oven an seen it was ready to come out. She grabbed her over mitts and put it on the stove.She told everyone that it was time to eat. They all came and Kobe grabbed Carter put him in his highchair. The minutes passed and everyone finished eating they cleaned the kitchen and chilled. Jai and Jordan went to their room and asked if they could take Carter so she said yes which left Kobe and her alone. She got up going to her room also and Kobe followed behind. He closed the door and locked it.

Kobe: There's a part 3 to your gift
You: And what is that
Kobe: Me

He began to kiss her and he stopped to smile at her then continued.......That led to another,they fell asleep and Didn't wake till morning.

👍