The doctors were releasing y/n today so Kobe was packing up everything. Kylie was getting fed and once she was done eating Kobe helped y/n get dressed and they left the hospital. The others hadn't came but the three where heading home anyway. Once Kobe pulled in the driveway he helped y/n out the car and grabbed Kylie. Y/n opened the front door to see everyone here even Kobe mom and sister. His mom gave her a big hug and they didn't want to let go from each other.

Kiya: hey y/n! (She said excited)
You: Hi kiya (she said slowly sitting on the sofa)
Kiya: How you feeling?
You: Body hurts and my bottom area definitely doesn't feel good so other than that I'm fine
Kiya: ou, sounds painful. (She said making a face)
You: Yeah. Having a child definitely 10/10 but after birth yeah -1000/10 (she said laughing a bit)
Kiya: At least you still have your joking spirit
You: Always will. If you want to hold kiya, you can just wash your hands before.

Kiya jumped up and down then went wash her hands . She now grabbed Kylie from Kobe and held her, she smiled with light in her eyes.

Kiya: Oh my god y/n she looks just like you
You:you think?
Kiya: Definitely
K-mom:ouu, yeah. She's a spiting image of you
You: Aww thank you
Kobe: Wow (he said putting him lips together)
You: It's ok babe, she might have your smile
Kobe: she'll be a heart breaker if she does. Just like carter
You: Carter is not a heartbreaker
Kobe: He will be, cause ima teach him everything he need to know
You: No, you won't. You need to teach him how to respect women and everyone else
Kobe: Yeah he'll know that but I'm talking bout the other stuff, if you know what I mean (he said tilting his head to the side and looking and y/n)
You: Eww, that's nasty (she said looking back at him)
Kobe: But thats not what be saying when I'm all in-
Jordan: Yeah, no. Don't finish that sentence
Kobe: Well y'all know what I mean
Jai: Yeah bro (he said dapping Kobe up)

Jordan side eyed him and he stopped. Zina had asked to hold her now so Kiya handed her over. Zina didn't hold her long, Kylie was crying so y/n took her and they went upstairs because she was hungry. Y/n sat on the bed and fed Kylie until someone opened the door.

Kobe: Babe! (She said holding out the e)
You; Yes?
Kobe: Nothing, how are you
You: I'm ok.
Kobe: Can I help with Kylie?
You: You can burp her after she finish eating
Kobe: Yess! (He said holding his arms out)

She gave her to him and he softly patted her back.

You: Your so excited (she said smiling)
Kobe: Yeah, this my baby girl.
You: You wasn't this happy for Carter
Kobe: He was unexpected and I didn't want a child with Monroe for real. But I love carter with all my heart. I won't treat him any differently (he said making sure he worded everything correctly)
You: I guess

Kobe sat on the bed with y/n with kylie in his arms talking to her.

Kobe: I don't care how old you are, you're not getting a boyfriend
You: she has to have one at least when she's 16
Kobe: Nope too young
You: It's ok baby, you can have a boyfriend. Mommy will allow it (she said holding her little hand)
Kobe: But daddy won't.
You: Babe, it'll be fine
Kobe: No, I don't want her dating young
You: We have to trust her
Kobe: trust her to get pregnant?
You: No, babe. She won't will teach her the right thing
Kobe: she'll still do what she wants
You: But if she learns then she won't
Kobe; I don't care. Having children at a young age is no joke
You: Oh, really?? So did you forget i was 16 when we were together, oh and I'm only 17 with two children Kobe. (She said getting pissed)
Kobe: Babe, that's different. You didn't have Carter.
You: Ok?! And we adopted him so he's my child.
Kobe: Yeah but I don't want Kylie having to deal with that
You: Oh so it's just f what I have to deal with huh?
Kobe: Yeah... I mean no
You: leave me alone Kobe

Y/n left out the room because Kylie was sleeping and Kobe had made her mad. She went downstairs with the others, Kiya and her mom left for the day.

Jai: Kobe upstairs? (He said walking upstairs)
You:Honestly he can stay up there long as I care
Jordan; What he do now?
You: So we were talking about Kylie dating when she's older and Kobe going say she never going get a boy but I said at least at 16. Then he going say no because, he doesn't want her to get pregnant. But she's not if we teach her right and he going get mad and say having children at a young age isn't a joke. Kobe be serious, I'm still a child with 2 kids. I'm fucking 17, Kobe about to be 20. So he going said he doesn't want her going through that, you know pregnant. So it's just fuck what I went through? And then he said yeah but want to say no after. Boy if you don't get the fuck out my face with that bs. He's so self absorbed sometimes.
Jordan: he really said that?
You: Yes!
Zina: That's crazy. I forgot you were 16 we y'all first got together.
You; yep and now I'm married with two children and a fucking dick as a husband
Jordan: I know he didn't mean it
You: I feel like he did (she said rolling her eyes)
Zina: well, just don't worry about it. I feel like it wasn't a valid conversation to be arguing about anyway
You: True
Jordan: Well, I think you should just take a shower, eat and get some sleep
You: Ok, thanks girls. Y'all can leave whenever
Them: ok

Y/n went back upstairs and seen Kylie sleeping in her crib so she went take a shower. Once she was done with her shower she walked to the kitchen to find something to eat.  She just ate a bowl of fruit and went in bed as the day passed by.

Tbc......