41

The morning came around and y/n had morning sickness again. She was sitting on the bathroom floor just holding her head now. She was exhausted from throwing up. Kobe hadn't came check on her yet but it was fine. Once she didn't feel nauseous anymore she brushed her teeth and took a shower. She called Kobe but he didn't answer so she got a little worried. After all of that she went get carter ready for the day. Now she had walked downstairs with carter on her hip and seen Jordan sitting on the sofa.

You: Who let you in?
Jordan: no one the door was unlocked
You: What? Kobe must of left it unlocked
Jordan: Where is he anyway
You: your guess is as good as mine. When I got up he wasn't there
Jordan: oh. You hungry?
You: Yeah, I haven't fixed me and carter nothing to eat yet
Jordan : wanna go to Ihop?
You: doesn't matter to me

They decided to go there so y/n went get carters car seat and put him in and all of them got in the car. The three of them made it too ihop and Jordan grabbed a high chair then sat down. Y/n put carter in and the girls talked about what to order.

Jordan: what you getting
You: Most likely pancakes with bacon and just pancakes for carter
Jordan: I'll get chocolate chip pancakes with ham
You: Chocolate in the morning
Jordan: yeah I've been craving some actually

Y/n just said ok and didn't question her anymore. After they all finished eating they went back to y/n's. Kobe still wasn't back so she called him but while she was ringing the phone he walked in.

You: thank god your back didn't know where you had gone. I missed you
Kobe: I was just handing something
You: And what was this "something "( she put up air quotes)
Kobe: uh just went to a friend
You: Kobe if you went cheat just say that

After she said that y/n went straight to their room with carter on her hip, locking the door.She sat on the bed taking to carter.

Y:I don't know when to believe your dad or not. Sometimes I think I should but he has done wrong in the past. I love him to death just like you but you know well you don't know but your learn not everyone is good for you. Not saying your dad is not good for us but you can't trust people all the time.

Y/n was talking to carter and now Jordan was fussing with Kobe.

Jordan: Now you know damn well what you went do Kobe. I don't know why the fuck you do this to y/n. She loves you more than anything in this world. But you can't see that can you? You really are being stupid, you just proposed to this girl not even 2 weeks ago and you do this shit. I don't know why she keeps going back to you cause you not worth a shit. Your not worth fighting for. You have lied to this girl over and but she's just being blinded by "love". I really don't understand how she still loves you Kobe, I really don't. Do you not remember what happened the last time you broke up with her!?

Kobe got flashbacks of what happened and hurried upstairs banging on the room door. She wasn't answering so he yelled for Jordan. They both banged on the door. Jordan called her multiple times but still no answer. Kobe soon busted the room door open and she wasn't in there. Carter was in his crib and y/ns ring was on the bed. The bathroom door was closed and locked. They knocked on the door but there was no answer, it was silent. Jordan took carter downstairs and Kobe busted through the bathroom door. On the other side he found y/n sitting in the bathroom floor with a hand full of pills. Kobe hurry and grabbed her, throwing the pills out her hand and she instantly started crying. Kobe picked her up and sat on the bed.

Kobe; you can't be doing this babe
You: I don't want to but it's just when I overthink about shit and my thoughts run wild
Kobe: You shouldn't be having to overthink about anything babe. Yes, I know what I said earlier sounded so wrong and it was. Me and you both know what I went do but that's besides the point. I am sorry y/n, I really am! I know I did wrong but don't worry, I'm getting better. I do stupid shit and it's not helping our relationship or family. I want Carter and our new baby girl or boy to have both a mom and dad. I hate myself for doing the shit that I do but I can't change that now but I can change what's going to happen in the future. Just know that I love you and our family to death and I'm done fucking it up because it's always me. I Kobe Morris promise not to do nothing wrong to hurt our family again. We done made it this far, we can go farther.
You: I don't know Kobe. I don't even know if I'm mentally stable to stay in a relationship
Kobe: Please don't say that y/n! I love you!!!
You: I know you do but I have to be worry free and stress free so our baby can be health.
Kobe: I know that's why I'm not going to do anything to stress you out or make you worry. I don't care, I'm staying right here with you forever and always.
You: ok, ok. I swear to god if you fuck this up Kobe. You will live a lonely life actually you won't live at all cause I'll kill you.
Kobe: Woah, wait. Not all of that but I promise I won't
You: don't promise just show me ok?! Now kiss me with your fine ass
Kobe: your so crazy