24

It's been a week since the incident. Y/n had been staying with Jordan. They are super close and have a lot in common. You woke up and went in your bag looking for some clothes but you didn't have any more. You could borrow some of Jordans but you didn't want you take hers  so she decided to walk to Kobes house where her clothes were. It was a long walk but it didn't matter. When you walk on the driveway you catch your breath and slowly walk to the door. You hesitate to knock but when you did Angel opened the door.

Angel: Sup y/n ( he gave her a side hug)
You: I just came to get my clothes

He let you in and Kobe was sitting on the sofa with a girl but his eyes went right on you. "Did he move on already?"

You: Is it ok if I come get my clothes?
Kobe: It's ok

You walk to his room, everything was left like before she grabbed the rest of her clothes and went back downstairs. You leave out the house but angel asked you how you got here and you tell him you walked so he asked to drop you home. He made it to Jordans house and you say thank you.

Jordan: um, where'd you go
You: to get the rest of my clothes
Jordan: Hm, who dropped you off
You: Angel

Y/n went take a shower putting on some sweats and a Sports bra.

Jordan: Y/n
You: Yes?
Jordan: Did I tell you me and Jai started dating
You: No, when
Jordan: Yesterday
You: Ok that's nice
Jordan: And I was suppose to go to his house.
You: Yk he lives with Kobe
Jordan: Yea ik but I want you to come with me
You: That's going to be really awkward
Jordan: Plzz
You: ig
Jordan: K let's go

Y/n grabbed a hoodie and threw it on her got in the car with Jordan an drove to the house. The two of them got down and walked in. Jordan and Jai went cuddle up together. Angel wasn't there and Kobe and his "girlfriend" was cuddled up. Y/n was sitting by herself at the kitchen counter. She was board so she decided to sit outside. Everyone looked at her when she walked out. Kobe's girlfriend walked out the door leaving and after she left Kobe came sit by you outside.

Kobe: Hey
You: Hi
Kobe: How you been
You: I'm ok
Kobe: Me my girlfriend Jai and Jordan going to the mall tommorow. Wanna come?.
You: Sure I'll go. Jordan is going to beg me anyway.
Kobe: K

He went back inside and A hour later Jordan came out the house and y'all left. Y/n took a shower and layed down going to sleep.

Another short one but Ill try to make the next one like longer ✌🏼