Y/n sat on her bed while time passed by. Kylie was sleeping so she sat by herself. She now found a movie on Netflix to watch and pressed play. While the movie was playing she was falling asleep until the room door opened.

Kobe: Hey sweetheart
You: Yeah
Kobe: Are you still mad about what I said?
You; Yeah Kobe I am
Kobe: I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean what I said. I'm glad we got together when we did. And yes I care about you and everything we went through. It was a struggle but here we are married with two children and our own house. Do you forgive me?
You: I always will forgive you. Im madly in love with you (she said smiling)
Kobe: I'm madly in love too.

Y/n didn't get to say anything back because Kylie started crying. Kobe went pick her up and handed her to y/n and she breast fed her.

You: Babe stop staring so hard (she smiled)
Kobe: Can't help it
You: Im feeding our daughter so stop being a weirdo
Kobe: Ok, I'mma stop.
You: Where's carter?
Kobe: Maybe with Jai and Jordan
You: Go look babe! (She said nervous)

Kobe walked downstairs and sat on the sofa by Jai.

Kobe: Just came check to see if Carter was with y'all
Jordan: Yep been watching him since earlier
Kobe: Thank you. Come on carter time to go bathe

Carter stood up from the floor with a toy in his hand walking to Kobe. He picked him up and went back to the room. Carter sat on the bed with y/n while he ran his water and got clothes. Kobe now was putting carter to bed and y/n was wiping Kylie off with a wet cloth and putting new clothes on her. Once Kobe came back in he got in the shower. Y/n rocked Kylie to sleep and laid under the covers. Kobe got in bed with only shorts on so she was laying on his bare chest.

You: What a day
Kobe: you can say that again
You: I just ready for what tomorrow had planned for us
Kobe: Hopefully it's peaceful and relaxing
You: With a new born and a 1 year old definitely not but we can wish
Kobe: I'd like to wish
You: Go ahead, whatever helps you sleep at night
Kobe: Good night love
You: Good night. I love you
Kobe: I love you too

He put both his arms around y/n as she laid on his chest.

Nice short part. Next one coming soon