10

ⓗⓘⓓⓓⓔⓝ ⓦⓘⓢⓗ

ⓗⓘⓓⓓⓔⓝ ⓦⓘⓢⓗ

"I think I've bought all." Rae expressed an exhausted sigh, her hands struggled to carry stuff in the paper bag. It's getting dark and she should head home now. The girl could feel her feet were killing her, she wasn't used to walk that long. Everyone now was closing stalls, she could see parents telling their kids to go inside for dinner, no more laughter of kids ringing in the streets. As she walked passed the bridge, her eyes immediately roamed around the area to look for a certain guy there. Her heart was still longing to see him again although she didn't have any relation to him.

That night, as usual, she had her dinner with everyone in the main hall. Sabertooth even showed her pictures of Fairy Tail guild, helping her to remember everyone's name just as she wished. It would be nice if she could know their names even if she didn't fully remember any of them. Rae inspected every picture but somehow, her eyes lingered on a picture of her with another blonde haired girl and a pink haired girl. On top of her head, there was a bat sleeping. Those two were Lucy and Haruka and she could see them having a fun time.

In that picture, Haruka was sitting on her lap while Lucy was hugging her from behind, having her chin on Rae's shoulder and smiling from ear to ear. Lucy was a beautiful girl indeed. Rae let out chuckles when she finally noticed three figures in the back, seemed like they were fighting, specifically, a girl with red hair was beating up two boys. That girl perhaps punched their faces because the boys were interrupting the family picture. "Yukino, who are they?" Her finger touched raven hair. Although his face was bruised slightly, she could tell he was handsome.

"Ah, that girl is Erza-san. The pink haired one is Natsu-san and that one—" She put her hand on Rae's finger. "This is Gray-san."

"Gray." Her lips mumbled the familiar name with unexpected butterflies in her stomach. A strange emotion washed her over, for some reason, she had that guilt all over her skin once she heard the name. Her gaze focused on his picture, she didn't know where and how did Sorano get these pictures but she was thankful for that. He was not wearing a shirt, thanked to that, Rae had her cheeks burning even though she tried her hard to not stare at his abdomen. However, that necklace of his caught her eyes, it was unique for sure, it looked like a cross that resembled a sword with a stone in it.

Later, she took a look of many pictures—Wendy, Cana, Mirajane and her siblings, Master Makarov, Laxus and others. It was difficult to learn all of their names in the same time but Rae was willing to do it. It was nothing compared to all of their kindness to accept her as a family of Fairy Tail. The girls left her in her room for privacy since she looked too engrossed in remembering the names.  However, it was unbelievable when Sorano told her that there was someone special in her life, slipping a picture into her hand sneakily as Minerva didn't actually want Rae to know about it now, she's afraid if it's too much for her but Sorano can't just stay still. That girl even stayed with her and him for a year together before.