03

ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓣⓘⓜⓔ

ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓣⓘⓜⓔ

They couldn't remember how in the world did they teleport or get there. All they knew, the trio was chanting some kind of ancient language and they were hit with terrible migraines–well not really, it was more like thousand of needles stabbing their brains. They even saw something strange–some kind of dark creatures crawling calling out their names. The situation was very creepy and mysterious but they remembered Artemis's words that they shouldn't question the dead.

Questioning them meant acknowledging their existence and that's when their souls will be devoured. By the time the group entered the Mystic Forest, the astrals already can sense them–they knew everything, their pasts–their darkest pasts. And now, the group was in a foreign place, total foreign for humans. And Jellal could not see anything else except black and red and his nose kept smelling the metallic and strong scent of blood. The blue haired guy held his nose and crouched down to help Haruka on her feet.

Every single one of them were affected mentally and Ares did tell them not to talk to any strange sound and walk closely in a circle with him. Being the commander of the league, he held the highest rank in the Underworld and no one ever dared to cross him since he was the Crown Queen of Underworld's trusted person. Haruka said a small thanks to Jellal and held Bella tightly in her arms to calm herself down in attempt to show Bella that she was fine. The cold atmosphere was intoxicated with blood and flesh splitting wildly on the ground.

"This place is such a dump." Natsu muttered under his breath with his face hidden beneath his white scarf and as usual, Happy said a small aye while covering his nose with his tiny paw. For Natsu, with his enhanced nose, the smell made its way to his nostrils even worse than anyone well, Wendy too. And the poor young girl was struggling to keep her eyes open since she couldn't really handle the smell. Bella used her Healing Magic to help her nausea. Well, Bella didn't really have a Healing Magic like Wendy and Rae but her magic power helped Wendy use her own power to heal herself.

Ciel did shiver when a single skin piercing scream broke the tension apart and the first thing he did was, screamed and jumped into nearest arms beside him. "Ow!" His blood rushed to his cheeks once he realised that he had ran into Erza and bumped his head on her armored chest. The redhead felt a little boink on her chest and her fists clenched together while Natsu and Gray snickered to each other, silently reciting prays for Ciel. Though, they were excited to see what Erza was going to do to him.

"I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!" Ciel shrieked like a girl and his hands covered his face to block any attack that might hit him because of that while Jellal held his hands out to protect Haruka and Wendy from the blow Erza might cause and his dark green eyes eyes widened when Erza had her cheeks tinted in red. The redhead turned her head away and quietly mumbled it's okay, saying she will spare Ciel for the time being making Gray and Natsu groaned frustratedly. They were so looking to see Ciel getting smacked down by her.