13

Ⓘ ⓐⓜ ⓢⓞⓡⓡⓨ

Ⓘ ⓐⓜ ⓢⓞⓡⓡⓨ

imagine that song is Gray's pov T_T

Rae had grown tired of constant faints, honestly, she just wished her body was a little bit stronger. She disliked making people worried about her. For a thousand times, she just hoped that she's not troubling people anymore. And right now, she was still thinking what should she tell Fairy Tail about her magic power. She doubted they would be alright if she suddenly told them she was now powerless considering how concerned they were. Although, Fairy Tail would accept her nonetheless but Rae King wasn't the same as before.

Her insecurities and anxiousness for being weak and having a memory loss truly affected her. She was afraid of disappointing her family. She didn't want to see their heartbreaking expressions. She didn't want their pities as well. Hence, that's why, she strictly declared that she's not ready to meet them yet. But, what can she do now? Things had escalated too quickly, now, Fairy Tail was just a few steps away from her. Someone was holding her hand, she had woken up for a couple of minutes now but she hadn't opened her eyes, scared of the reaction she would get.

She still hadn't thought of lies she had to tell them yet. What if someone asked her about her whereabouts before? What if they questioned her about her power? What if they had their hopes high when they saw her? Everything was messy right now. Her head was unable to think straight, not when she had known about Gray's love towards her. Towards the Rae King. She shouldn't have stayed at Sabertooth. She should have ran away when she had a chance. She should have left there. She shouldn't have asked them for helps. Yes, they saved her but she should have walked out of their lives right after she was feeling well.

Ah, I don't want to be here.

Her fingers twitched in frustration and Haruka noticed that. "Mama?"

I'm not your mother.

"Lu-chan, mama is awake!"

Don't call others.

"Nee-san!"

I don't know who are you talking about.

"Rae!"

I don't want to be here!

Her eyes opened and revealed those silver eyes that everyone had been longing to see. Almost simultaneously, everyone expressed joy on their faces, which she should be grateful for but because of too many things happened too fast, it was overwhelming. There was a pink haired girl beside her, holding her hand to her chest tightly, as if she was scared to let go of her. For a small room, they sure made it fit for almost twenty people. It made her feel suffocating but she never reacted rudely about it. Rae stayed stiff for a moment until there was a bat flying straight to her, crying into her arms.