05

ⓡⓐⓔ ⓚⓘⓝⓖ

ⓡⓐⓔ ⓚⓘⓝⓖ

"Tmisva wood!"

Rolling his red eyes, Rogue Cheney suppressed a sigh at his friend–guildmaster getting hyped up because of food and his mouth was completely stuffed but he was still talking. "Sting, don't talk while you are eating, please." Rogue wiped his cheek and spared a glare to him, one inch away from punching his stuffed face and Sting just gave him a simple grin, even asking him if he wanted food as well. Rogue just shook his head and walked ahead.

"Yaa, I miss our home!" Lector, an exceed exclaimed excitedly as he was drooling over Yukino's cooking. He couldn't wait to go home and spend his whole day eating fish. His fellow exceed, Frosch nodded happily and said the same too. Apparently they were just finishing a job in some rural area and now, they were on their way home. As a token of appreciation, they were given a lot of foods and Sting being Sting just took all of them with him even though Rogue refused to have them at first.

Sting swallowed the burger and patted his stomach like it was his baby. "Aaa, it feels so good!" He draped his arm around Rogue's neck and clinged to him like a baby koala childishly. The Shadow Dragon Slayer pushed his face away and tossed him on the ground. Sting quickly rolled his body to land on his hand and smirked at his hidden meaning. It had been a long time since they had a duel and they got spare time at the moment. Lector brightened up and his paw pulled Frosch to stand aside.

"You're thinking what I am thinking?"

Rogue just looked at him with an uninterested face. "You are like Natsu-san, Sting. Everyone knows what you have in your head. Food and fight." The corner of lips curled up and he rolled his sleeve of his light coloured leopard patterned kimono that only covered the right half of his torso–no doubt he was clearly anticipated for it. His hair was brushed to the right side of his face, covering his right eye. Though, he still had his calm face on and behind them, were ecstatic Lector and Frosch.

"Sting! You can do this!"

"Rogue too."

The spiky blond guy smirked at the cheering and threw away his vest, exposing his perfectly muscular body, standing straight with his white Sabertooth was shown clearly on his left shoulder. "Don't mind me going all out. Holy Ray." He joined the open palms of his hand together and light was generated in the hollow part between his hands. Lector cheered for him for making the first move and Frosch frowned cutely, worried for his partner but Rogue had it handled. He easily dodged Sting's attack by turning into shadows and wrapped himself around Sting.

Sting caught his shoulder and chuckled. "Totally see this." He slammed Rogue on the ground and moved his fist to punch him on the face. They changed it to a combat fight and they had fun. Getting each other on the nerves was something they always did–mainly it was Sting but they felt it. It reminded them of their usual old days, playing around and having fights to see who's stronger and since they were all caught up in the excitement of fighting, both of them were ignoring the fact that there was a foreign smell in the air.