00

ⓡⓐⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔ?

ⓡⓐⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔ?

After a frenetic night yesterday, Haruka sank into her chair. It was eight in the morning and even everyone in the guildhall was quiet. There wasn't a sound or usual bicker in the guildhall and Gray, Natsu and Gajeel were silenced. Each time, a possible impossible thought emerge they mentally jotted it down down their throats, couldn't even find the courage to speak up.

No more Cana drinking her favourite liquors every second, no more Wakaba and Macao hanging out in the guild with cigarettes and beers while getting pervert together, no more cheerful Lisanna who always served Rae her favourite drink, no more arrogant Laxus to mock them for being noisy, no more Evergreen protested to have a competition against Erza.

No more flustered Freed who always blushed when Rae was close to him, no more loud Bickslow with his babies flying around to annoy them, no more lazy Master Makarov who only knew to get drunk and ogle at women, no more excited Romeo to ask Natsu for a training together, no more laughter, no more joy, no more crazy parties.

Nab was still the same, still looking for a job, Bisca and Alzack were still trying to tell their daughter about Rae's death. The child was still unaware of where did Rae go when she died and no one could answer her question. To them, Rae was their savior, she cured Asuka's illness and they won't be able to repay her ever. Mirajane tried to be there for her little sister and Lucy, while she was mourning for her childhood friend as well.

As for Lucy Heartfilia, the unusual silence was a poison to her, for in that void of sound the shallowness of their conversation was laid bare. What used to be an entertaining fight and comedic moments were utterly vapid. She was still in shock herself. It's not normal to hear the news of the dead coming back to life. But, that's Rae King they were talking about. The one who could make impossible possible because of her gifted power.

"Ciel, are you sure she is alive?" The croaky voice of an old man, the guildmaster of Fairy Tail, talked. It was an utterly shocking and unbelievable news about her. Last night, when the whole guild was celebrating Lucy's achievement, Ciel Hayaki came and told them the news and drastically changed their mood. Everyone was too affected by her death to believe it.

Even after a year, they couldn't believe it she died.

But now, Rae King was alive.

The Heat Mage nodded his head frantically. He looked at the new family he got when he first stepped in the guild. "Look, I know it sounds ridiculous but I saw her alright? Last week, I went to the Mystic Forest for a job and I heard huntsmen talking about this mysterious girl. Blonde hair and her eyes were red, wearing a black torn dress. She had been lurking around in the forest and because of that, they were afraid to go there."