02

ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓘⓢ ⓕⓞⓡⓑⓘⓓⓓⓔⓝ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓐ ⓡⓔⓐⓢⓞⓝ

"What is that!?" The blue exceed screamed loudly once he heard some weird and creepy sound around them and did the first thing came to his mind. He flew to the nearest person and Lucy's forehead twitched when he decided to nuzzle his face on her chest. Quickly the girl slapped him on the head and had him thrown away to Natsu, causing the Fire Dragon Slayer to fall on the ground on his butt.

She covered her chest and Poseidon noticed her shivering because of the night cold air. And the gentleman gave her his trench coat, putting over her shoulders. "Here, Your Highness. You might catch a cold." There's no point in denying the red colour on her cheeks when he was looking at her with that charming smile of his. She could only nod her head and thank him quietly, fastening her steps to walk beside Artemis and Erza.

"Oi, Lucy, what was that for?!" Natsu shouted at her as he rubbed the lump on his head, another hand grabbing his partner to shake his body. Lucy just waved her hand to him. Bella and Carla, both shook their heads at their antics and the little bat turned her head towards the pink haired girl who was walking beside Wendy. Since they started their walking, Haruka hadn't been able to say a word and that worried her.

The bat flew to her and sat on her head, looking down to her face, asking her what's the problem. "I'm alright, Bella. It's nothing." Bella sighed as Haruka just smiled weakly, stating that she was afraid if she's only getting her hopes high to find her mother. She was scared. What if the person Ciel found was not her? What if Rae was really gone? Haruka looked down on the greasy ground and fiddled her fingers on her dress. And, what concerned her more was her recent dream.

She dreamt something weird.

She couldn't understand why everything in her dream was white. The dream was very strange. Should she tell someone about it? Remembering the tragedy occured years ago about Acnologia, she decided to tell someone about it. But who? Haruka looked at the group and pressed her lips together. She didn't want to burden her aunt anymore and certainly she didn't want to trouble Erza. Natsu-san? Gray-san? Probably not because they had been busy these few days. The trio?

"Let's stop here for a while. We are waiting for someone." Erza suddenly spoke up and the group stopped walking, giving her questioning looks. They were just barely reaching the Gate of Mystic Forest. The forest was mysterious and the gate was made to warn everyone because nobody knew what was happening in there though still there were humans going inside especially huntsmen. It was a great luck if they did manage to come out safe and sound.

Gray creased his forehead. "Who are we waiting for? Shouldn't we get faster? It's almost midnight, anyway." Erza shook her head and looked at Ares to ask if they had time to spare. The demon spirit nodded. Gray observed her eyes looking around and he finally realized it. His eyes softened in defeat and he averted his eyes away to hide his frustration, suddenly found interest on the ground. His hands clenched together on his side. Of course, Erza would tell him.