04

ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓘⓢ ⓗⓞⓟⓔⓛⓔⓢⓢ

"Isn't this lovely? You humans finally meet each other." Surtur laughed evilly, still having Haruka in his hold and Rae wrapped her arms around her frail body, eyes looking around in panic. She couldn't remember what had happened to her, her memories were fuzzy but she did remember there was a hand pulling her somewhere else and by the time she woke up, she was met with a huge red creature and there were other people there.

The place was foreign to her and she couldn't help but compare the red night with her own state of mind. Just like those red clouds, her insides were in a chaos and something was bothering her. Something was hurting her. Something ached inside of his heart. Something felt so wrong when she looked at those people, so invalid but she couldn't tell what. She tried to pin point the cause for this unexplained pain but failed terribly. She tried to reason this unbearable burning but didn't find any. Everything felt so confused, just like a jumbled set of puzzle.

"Nee-san."

Though the way they looked at her, it's like they knew her but the poor girl was too traumatized by what had happened to her. Her dull eyes moved to a girl with blonde hair–did she know her? Why is she crying? The others were crying too and Rae wanted to open her mouth to ask the girl why was she crying but a cry escaped her lips when her chin was forcefully grabbed. Blood trickled down her chin once their claws digged her skin and her hands moved to push the hand away.

"Let her go!"

Strangely enough for her, a guy with blue hair shouted at the huge creature to release her and his eyes–they looked familiar to her. Those dark green eyes made her feel drawn in and somehow, she longed for them. Rae coughed out blood as they beat her up. "This is our Queen? This human is nothing compared to me, Ares! She doesn't deserve to have the title! This human is weak! Well, I just might have to kill her." Surtur smirked at Ares who was bursting with anger and his hand outstretched to grab the girl.

"Guys!"

"Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade!"

"Natsu!"

Rae cried out when the hand that was holding her body crushed her body, her ears listening to those people screaming out names and her head was pounding hard. She could feel her bones cracking and thousands of dots appeared in her sight. Help, please. Someone. Her hands tried to push away the hand desperately as she was was struggling to breath. She could see the others were fighting the huge creature and an army of unknown creatures were holding them back.

"How fool of you trying to take me down. This is my territory, you'll never beat me!"

She didn't know the reasons why those people were trying to help her and as she turned her head right, she saw a bright pink hair in this kind of globe through her tears. There was a girl in there and Rae caught her chest was puffing heavily as if that little girl had her oxygen drained out. Rae bit her lower lip with her hand stretched a little to reach out for the little girl, having a certain feeling when she saw her. It felt like she was trying to save her. No, she needed to save her.