30

ⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ

ⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ

One moment, they were trying to search for Rae and the next moment they knew, they were being transported to another world. Now, they were all separated and both Gray and Natsu were encountered by a woman in the snow. She seemed rather laid back and not even feeling threatened by the idea of two guys against her but she was definitely a bad guy. She spread her arms and spawned something out of the ground, making Gray automatically alert with his surrounding. But he was sure not expect to see the person he had been looking for in front of her.

The snow woman smiled. "The snow fairy toys with the 'women' sleeping in the depths of your hearts."

"Gray, did you look for me?" A naked figure identical to Rae appeared by his side and she held her hand out to him.

The Ice Mage panicked for a while, seeing her bare and naked but that lewd expression of hers obviously did something to him, she's even pressing her breasts to his chest, lips were close to his neck. "So cold-is this doll made of snow-" He cut off his own sentence with a shriek as he saw Natsu being embraced by many women. "Is that Rae with you?! Natsu, unhand her immediately! Rae, come here!" He didn't even care about the doll clinging to his forearm. Eyes purely glaring at Natsu for having Rae doing the same to him.

"Natsu, use me as much as you like."

"Rae no!" Gray shouted in fright as that girl put Natsu's hands on her body.

Their enemy chuckled in amusement. "See? Men cannot refuse those they love."

However, Natsu just shoved Rae on the chest hard and burned everything in his way. His spiky hair swayed in the cold air as a smirk played on his lips. "They're just dolls. They smell totally different from the friends I love." He ignored the screams from Gray scolding him for hurting Rae and fixed the scarf around his neck. The Fire Dragon Slayer turned his head to look at Happy but both Gray and Natsu decided to let them be since the exceed had his fun with his two cats. "You can just keep doing that forever." He sighed hopelessly.

"I can't believe it-the spell doesn't work. This is dirty. It is said that human feelings prevent you from striking even if you know they are dolls." The dull expression on her face changed to a creepy smile and she changed her attire. "Wonderful, it seems that I, Hakune, must sap you of your lives myself." There was a tremendous aura emanating her and before they could do anything, she froze the three of them easily. She overpowered them. "May you sleep in my ice for eternity."

∆∆∆

"Gray." Rae held her chest, finding her heart to beating really fast as if it was trying to tell her something. She didn't know whether the rest of them were transported there as well but she could feel their presences, that must mean something. She still can't use her power efficiently but it would be better to have it in the first place. Although she didn't really have an idea of her magic, Rae thought at least she could cast a spell on her to hide her presence. Somehow she may have found the enemy's lair on the top of a mountain.