23

ⓣⓡⓘⓖⓖⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓒⓤⓡⓢⓔ

ⓣⓡⓘⓖⓖⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓒⓤⓡⓢⓔ

"Gray, can't you make up a boat with ice?"

"I can but only the shape of one, and my hands are full at the moment." Gray exclaimed as he tried his hardest to ignore the soft skin of Rae's when Happy and Bella kept on pushing each other. There was no room left in the boat and Gray scolded them to stop moving as the boat might sink—heck, the exceeds and bat could fly instead of sticking together in the boat. The exceeds carried Natsu and Wendy and the space was more bearable now however, Natsu had spotted something was off ahead, in Elmina.

There were destructions everywhere and it's people were running in terror. How shocked they were to witness a sight of a gigantic dragon rampaging. No doubt, it was much more larger than average dragon and it was the Water God Dragon. Gray held unconscious Rae tightly in his embrace, he couldn't risk to leave her alone. The dragon was attacking everything and Caramille admitted that it was her fault the Water God Dragon turned out like that. Apparently she was the one who let the White Mage steal his power. She asked her to steal it.

Sure the power had been stolen but not the magic power. What the White Mage stole was the Power of Destruction and there's a chance that the Water God Dragon was being remotely controlled by her. Haruka and Bella shared an unsure look once Caramille had begged them to slay Mercfovia. "I don't think we have to kill him." Haruka spoke quietly, hugging Bella to her chest. Mercfovia had saved them before and he even took her for a stroll around. Honestly, Caramille was bad for making such decision on her own, that's what Haruka thought.

"Natsu—" Her eyes snapped to Natsu.

That Fire Dragon Slayer was angry, he was holding Caramille by her collar and disbelief mixed up with anger portrayed in his voice. "Asking the White Mage first—and now us. It's all quite convenient for you, isn't it?"

"Because I'm not a mage myself! If I could use magic myself then—"

Erza stepped forward. "Stop, Natsu."

Gray nodded. "This isn't the time to be arguing."

Although they knew it was hard to do what Caramille had asked, deep down, they knew they didn't have any plans other than that. At that rate, neither the citizens of the town not them will survive. Eventually, the group moved forward and Gray decided to let Caramille take care of Rae. The crying girl could only cry by herself. It was her fault but all she wanted was the best for the Water God Dragon. However, she didn't expect it to backfire. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

The town was hectic. Everything was destroyed. Bella and the exceeds were left to help others to evacuate and Haruka and the rest were enchanted with the dragon slaying attributes. This way they can fight and damage the dragon. Haruka took the advantage of her small body to run swiftly under the wings and on its body, she placed her both hands on the scales and did her hardest to channel her magic power into one attack. It might do a small effect but it's better than nothing. The power difference was huge.