Jealousy

I wake up to Rafe's arm round my waist.
I check the time on my phone it was 11 am
damn I had slept through most of the morning.
I cough loudly trying to wake Rafe but no use.
"Rafe wake up" I shove him and he growls his grip tightening around my waist , I breathe deeply at the movement.
"Five more minutes" I roll my eyes in inconvenience.
He must of thought I was someone else.
"Cameron get up" I shove him again and he grunts as my back hits his front.
"Kat can you stop moving for one second" he threatens and I look at him strangely.

Then it clicked , he had a boner.
Most boys had them in the morning but I didn't really want Rafe to have one after sharing a bed with me.
But because I'm a bitch I wanted to tease him more.
I grind back and his hands drop down to my waist stopping me from hitting his front again.
"Kitty Kat you better stop or" I turn around towards him smirking.
"Doing what?" I tilt my head to the side acting all innocent.
"You know what your doing" his tongue rolling in on the inside of his cheek.
"I don't know what you mean?" I turn so my ass grazes his front as I face him.
"Yes you do and if you don't stop then you will have to help get rid of it" he dares with his eyebrow raised.

"You wish" I roll my eyes at the boy.
"I need to shower , what time is it?" He growls as he turns on his back letting go of me.
God how weird this was .
"It's now 11:20 pm my mum doesn't leave until two so-" his hand reaches up to his face dragging it down onto his eyes.

"I guess You'll just have to wait" I get up grabbing a book from my shelf , his eyes study me as I do so.
I sit in my chair at the side of my draws and start to read.
He sits up watching me , "can you stop watching me like some creep" I raise my brow not looking up at the boy.
"I'll do what I want and when I want Night" he stretches and yawns.
"Kat I'm leaving early to get breakfast with a friend! I love you"
My mother shouts up the stairs.
I shout back saying that I loved her too.
"Looks like you will be abled to shower after all" I snap my book shut with a smirk.
Rafe gets up walking out towards the bathroom.
I hear the shower turn on.

I get changed into some shorts and a bikini top with a see through shirt on top.
My hair was waved as I left it in plaits.
I walk out into the hallway at the top of the stairs.
The front door opens shit. It's my mum.
"Kat you in the shower?" She shouts , I quickly run into the bathroom shutting the door behind me.
I hear her knock on the door.
Shit.
I jump in the shower with Rafe as my mum comes in.
He turns around with a smirk and I put my hand over his mouth to shut him up.
"Sorry Kat I left my purse love you"
"Bye mum" I shout as I hear her shut the door.
Rafe turns around washing his face I look down , he has a nice ass-
He turns around again and I catch a glimpse of his "manhood"
I quickly look up pretending that I wasn't totally checking him out.

"Wanna share a towel too?" He smirks and I roll my eyes getting out of the shower.
"You have 5 more minutes Rafe!" I practically run towards my room.
Not even 5 minutes later Rafe comes in with wet hair and some shorts on.
I pretend I don't see him walk in still looking at my book.
He leans down next to me and I look at him strangely our faces only inches apart.
Questioning what he was doing , we keep eye contact and then he reveals a shirt that he got from his bag.
I blink quickly ignoring his smirk.
"Let's go we have to meet your sister in a hour" he huffs following me out.

We get to Kie's Dads restaurant and we see JJ, Sarah , Pope and Kie who was working.
As me and Rafe walk towards them I see the boy's faces twist.
"What's this asshole doing here" JJ points at Rafe and I shake my head warning him to stop.
He rolls his eyes but then backs down.
"Rafe have you eaten? I can get you something-" Sarah offers and Rafe nods taking her up on the offer.
"I'll have bacon , eggs and toast" he sits down at the bar like table.
The pouges looking at him like he was a disease.
"Kat wanna go to the beach later?" Pope walks round next to me putting his arm over me.
"Yeah Kitty you coming to surf?" JJ teases and I hit him playfully.
I see Rafe glaring at us as Sarah orders his breakfast.
"Yeah I'll come you know I would never miss the chance to make you two look like idiots" I was the best surfer out of all of us.
Even JJ admitted that.