Pity party

1 weeks later: My birthday.
I hated my birthday, I wasn't one of those people who said I hated it to be different and mysterious , I hated it since I was 11 years old.
Age 11 was when me and my father had our first bad argument, I didn't see him again until I was 13.
But every fucking year I'd get a birthday text from him that always ended up in a argument.
A text to make me feel bad so I'd see him again.
Since then I've hated my birthday.
Sarah knew this , well I'm pretty sure she did.
Ward and Rose had gone on holiday for a week so Rafe was back staying there I'm sure he'd be gone when they got back though.
After the party , he took my to the beach house he stayed up all night to make sure I didn't die.
God how embarrassing.
But my plan seemed to had worked , he hadn't done coke in a week.
No one knew that I went to the party looking for him , no one knew I went full stop so when Sarah noticed Rafe staying home and not being out with Barry or at parties she was confused.

"Morning birthday girl!" I was woken by Sarah as she jumps on the bed.
I stayed at her house last night to avoid my father.
"Stopp" I bury my face into the pillow.
It was only 8am.
"Sorry but you have to get up! You are helping Pope remember??" Shit the shop.
I promised Pope I'd help him and his Dad set up there shop , it's. a werid thing to do on your birthday but yet again I was hoping people would forget that it was in fact my 18th.

Sarah Cameron POV
I was planning a surprise party tonight at my house for Kat.
I knew she hated her birthday but I was hoping this year was different, it was her 18th and I want her to feel special!
All the pouges knew about it.
She was going to be out until at least 6:30pm with Pope that will give us plenty of time to get things set up.
She was meant to come back to mine.

RAFE CAMERON POV
I had stopped doing coke , I started to look for help online.
The urge was strong but I was too busy looking after Wheezie.
She was going to stay at her friends tonight so it'll just be me Sarah and Kat.
I was taking Wheezie to the beach today then I'm dropping her off at 6:15 at her friends house, who was called Mia?
I'll make sure it really is Mia when I drop her off.
It was Kats birthday today, I knew she hated Birthdays ever since she was 11.
She spent her 12th birthday with us and I remember her being upset about her Dad texting her something shitty.
Of course I didn't think she would hate them all but every single birthday since then she's been strange always avoiding people.
I heard Sarah say that they were just going to have a take away and watch a film.

KATERINA POV
my Dad kept texting me , telling me that they got me a present.
I hated him, how he acted like he wasn't the reason I dislike my birthday so much.
"Pope this goes in the back?" I call as he sticks his thumb up.
It was 6pm , I had and half an hour until I can get back to Sarah's.

Sarah Cameron POV
Everything was set up , people would start arriving soon!
Pope was going to text me when they were on there way.
"Sarah!" I hear my JJ shout in fright.
"What?!" I shout back as my eyes widen when I see him hanging off my banister.
He was trying to hang a banner but the ladder had obviously slipped.
"Shit! JB!" I shout as he runs to help me line up the ladder again.
20 mins later.
Pretty much the whole school was here.
From pouges to Kooks.
I texted Pope saying to stall Kat for another 15 before bringing her back.

RAFE CAMERON POV
I was on my way to drop Wheezie off.
"We are late!" She whines and I scoff as I eat some of the girls popcorn.
"Yeah well maybe if you hurried up and didn't whinge about not being able to close your bag then you wouldn't be late"
God I sound like a parent.
"What house number is she?" I look at the row of houses.
"30" she scoffs as I drive up the road.
"I'm walking you to the door"
"Why?! Your not my Dad" she huffs getting out of the car.
"Yeah your right I'm better so that's why I need to meet these Parents" I follow the grumpy teen to the door as she knocks.