Middle of the night.

Rafe Cameron's POV

1:30am.
I was woken by loud knocks on my door, whoever it was they were relentless.
I walk down the stairs rubbing my eyes as I open the door.
Kat was stood their, her hair was wet, so were her clothes it had obviously been raining.
"Can I uh- can I come in" her voice cracked a little, I immediately gestured for her to step inside.

"I'm sorry for waking you- I shouldn't of come but- I don't have anywhere else to go" her eyes were red and watery.
She looked like she'd been crying for hours.
"It's fine Kat" I yawn a little, my eyes trying to adjust to the light I just turned on.
"I really fucked up" she laughed a little, sighing before she looked at the ground.
"Jeremy?" I question, she nods a little.

"He broke up with me" she bites the inside of her cheek as she speaks, I notice her shiver from how wet her clothes were.
"Look- if you want me to say I'm sorry he broke up with you , then you've come to the wrong place, Jeremy's a Ass and you deserve someone better" my voice was firm and she smiles a little.
"Who do I deserve?" She raised her eyebrows challenging me.

"Come upstairs. You can change, you look cold" I ignore her last comment walking upstairs.
I open my draws pulling out a top and some shorts for her.
"You've got a really nice bedroom" she looks around slightly.
"Yeah it's alright isn't it" I laugh, tossing her the clothes.
"Bathrooms through there" I point to the left and she nods smiling.
She walks out the bathroom looking sadder then she did before.

"Thanks" she tries to put on a smile but it looks visibly painful for her.
She was hurting.
"Come here" I sigh, as she walks over putting her head on my chest.
I wrap my arms round her in a hug, we sway a little.
I wanted to cheer her up, honestly I didn't care that Jeremy wasn't in the picture but I did care about Kat and she was upset so I'd try anything to cheer her up.

"Look" I released the girl, walking to my side, I put on a record.
Her face frowns when she hears the song that plays. Our song.
Fire. By two feet.
The first song I danced with her too, the first one when I realised she was more to me then just a girl.
"Dance with me?" I put out my hand and she nods taking my hand instantly.

We dance slowly, I spin her making her laugh a little.
The song took over my ears as I jokingly dance with the girl.

She starts to laugh uncontrollably. There it was.
Her smile.
I spun her round, folding her up into my arm and then releasing her.
Our bodies were melting together perfectly, it felt nice to be this close to her again.
I couldn't help but feel the urge to kiss her, hold her in my arms.
I wouldn't but- I danm well wanted too.

As the song dies out, I bring her in, our chests meeting.
I bury my head into her neck as she wraps her arms round mine, her feet barely touching the floor, we sway slowly.