That monday.

"Kat I'm going to work make sure you lock up!" I hear my mother shout up the stairs.
"Yeah!" I shout back and I hear the door shut.
There was nothing to do.
JJ and Pope were hanging out with the rest of the pouges and honestly I just couldn't hang out with them right now.
It was nice out so I got up, changed and went out to surf.

The beach was busy, people were still going to the fair, it was going to shut down on Tuesday.
Everyone was getting one last day out of it I guess.
I take my white shirt off, showing my purple bikini.
I wacked up my hair and picked up my board heading out to the ocean.

Rafe Cameron's POV

Me, Sam, Topper and Kelce were at the beach today.
We wanted to go out on the boat but then didn't as we all wanted to drink today.
Don't boat and drink and all that shit.
"Isn't that Kat?" Sam points to the right of me, a few people away was Kat.
I shrug and Sam frowns.

Oh shit- he was at the wedding.
"Aren't you-" he starts before I cut him off with a cough.
"No, party at mine tomorrow - the beach house" I glare at Sam and he nods sipping his beer.
I look back at Kat as she takes her top off.
She was surfing by herself today. I wonder where bimbo is?
"Right I get we beat you up for sleeping with her and everything but-" my head snaps towards Topper.

"What?" My panicked voice was a little stupid.
I obviously had only heard a little of the sentence.
"Kelce slept with Kat and we beat him up remember?" Topper scoffed at me for forgetting.
I just nod uncomfortably.
"I know we gave you a hard time Kelce but fucking hell she's not bad for a pouge" Topper eyes up Kat as she runs towards the water.
"Shut up man" I tell him and he puts his hands up in surrender.

"Yeah she's fit, she let me cum inside her too" Kelce smirks and my body goes stiff.
My mind flashes back to before.
When we were together.
Sage hadn't left yet, but she'd gone to the shop with Kats mum.

Flash back:
"Your so hot you know that" I kiss down her body, her back arching up.
"I know" she smirks down at me and I shake my head in disbelief.
I bite down on her thigh making her grunt slightly "ow- asshole" she grumbled
I slide her panties down kissing up her legs.
"Rafe- uh" she whined out and I grow hard.
She was the only one, that could just make a noise and I grow harder then a rock.
I look up to see her eyes shut, her teeth biting down on her lower lip.

I reach into her desk getting her vibrator out.
"Can I fuck you while I use this?" I hold it up and she nods.
I turn it on placing it on her clit as I sit on my knees between her spread legs.
"Fuck-" she gasps as her hands go to the sheets.
I get out my pants lining up.
I push in, thrusting in and out harder.

"Hmm-" she mumbled in satisfaction.
I couldn't help but chuckle.
"Fucking slut" I whisper under my breath as I continue to fuck her hard.
I was going slower then I usually would but paying attention to each thrust.
My hand grabs her chin making her kiss me.
I let her head fall back, her eyes open as we both watch each other.
I thrust once more into her making her mouth open.

Her eyes were watering as she released on my dick.
I keep the vibrator on making her scream.
"Tell me- can I come in you?" I smirk at her as I thrust faster now.
She nods her head "tell me how many people you let do this? How many have you let cum in you" my hand snakes up to her neck, her eyes squeeze shut.
"Only you- only you Rafe" she gasps out trying to catch breath as I fuck her.

"That's my girl" I kiss her cheek cuming in her, my face falls onto her clothed chest.
I pull out turning the vibrator off.
"Is it true? About what you said?" I whisper under my breath not sure if I wanted her to answer.
"That I'm on birth control? Yeah obviously" she laughs sitting up on her elbows.
"No- about me being the only one to cum inside you without you know-" I lean up pulling my shorts on.