Pay up bitch

The next morning:
Rafe Cameron's PoV
I was fuming.
How dare she even bring JJ up, compare him to me- accuse me of being jealous of him.
That-
I huff in frustration as I reach Barry's house.
I've been staying there for a while, I started helping him deal, not all the time just sometimes.
It's something to do.
I sit down of the sofa thinking about what I said to Kat.

I get a text from Harry.
He had the money.
Thank god for that.
I text him to meet me , outside a forest, it was on the kook side, most people go there to camp or fish it has a car park outside it before you enter.
I was waiting there for his ass to pull up and give me the money he owes.

Katerina Night PoV
"Are you sure he'll take it?" Harry asks nervously as I drive him to meet Rafe.
I had given him the money, it wasn't a lot but to him it probably was.
If you were in debt it didn't matter how much it is.your in debt for a reason.
It was 200 dollars. He clearly couldn't get that in 24 hours so I did for him.
"Why wouldn't he?" I smirk at the boy who shrugs.
I had borrowed Sarah's bmw, she had gotten it with her birthday money as well as her Christmas money. She'd been saving.

It was black and I loved it.
It had black leather seats inside and honestly I'd die for the car.
The windows were also blacked out almost like a celebrity car.
I see Rafe in the car park outside the woods.
It was a big car park, rich people went there to fish.
He notices the car instantly.
I pull up before handing the money to Harry.
"Mmm" he groans , the anxiety in his tone was unsettling.
"Here give me it, I'll do it but you have to come with me" he nods as he hands me the money.
I get out the car, slamming the door shut
. I lean my hands on the roof as I look at his surprised expression.

"Morning Cameron your up early?" I tease before I walk round.
I throw him the money and he catches it , he doesn't take his eyes off me.
"Why is she with you?" He talks to Harry but doesn't stop staring at me.
"She offered to help-" Harry whispered.
"What if I say this don't count?" Rafe likes seeing people uncomfortable.
I watch as Harry shuffles, he looked almost scared.
"Don't be scared of Rafe" I say bluntly as I smile.

Harry's eyes widen almost asking 'why'
"I've known Rafe for most of my life meaning I still remember that he wet the bed until the age of 10, don't be scared of someone who isn't potty trained" I laugh as I watch Rafes jaw tighten.
I didn't care that he wet the bed, it's pretty normal for boys especially when they are young but Harry didn't know that.
"Leave" Rafe tells Harry as he notices a smile on the boys face.
I go to leave also but I'm tugged back.
Harry sits in the car.
"What do you think your playing at?" He looks me dead in the eye before his eyes travel to the marks on my neck.

I smirk in achievement "are you wondering who their from?" I ask with a smug smile.
I hadn't been with anybody, it's makeup but he doesn't know that.
I watch as his jaw grinds before he speaks "who?" Is all he says before he looks at me again.
"Starts with J and ends with J you know who I'm on about? I know you can be a bit dim but it's pretty simp-" I get off by him tugging my arm making me stand taller as our faces were only inches apart.
"Tell me you didn't-" he warns almost like he was my boyfriend and he'd just caught me cheating.

"I thought I was just a distraction?" I smile as I tug my arm away.
I walk away from him before opening the door I speak again "and hell he was a lot better then you" I open the door getting in as I drive away.

Rafe Cameron PoV
I wasn't too surprised when I saw who got out the bmw.
She looked hot behind a nice car like that, she got and was wearing a black dress that had flowers on with some boots.