I need your help

Rafe Cameron PoV.
It's been 5 days since the golf course incident with Kat.
I haven't seen her since.
Me and my father were arguing yet again, something to do with 'I'm to immature' to work with him on the business.
He finds any excuse to be mad at me he's always been that way even when I was a young boy I had gotten use to it by now but it was so draining having to argue with him every time I speak to him.

He doesn't understand anything, if I say I'm upset because he was an ass he would just play victim and then we would get into another confiscation.
He lets Sarah off so easily, even after she got with that pouge and fucked up everything.
Wheezie was good as gold but she was always forgotten about by my father that's why I take her out with me.
We were currently having lunch together in some diner she was going on about.
"Rafe?!" Wheezie snaps me out of my thoughts as I look at her.
"Yeah sorry what did you say?"
"Are you having lemonade or?" I notice the waiter stood there ready to take our order.
"I'll just have a whiskey and then bacon with eggs thanks" I look as Wheezie pulls a face at me.
"Your drinking already it's only 12!" She scolds I huff calling back the waiter.
"Yeah I'll just have a lemonade too" he nods as he goes off again.
"Happy?" I look at her and she nods.
She always looked out for me, she was always worried that I was going to get addicted to alcohol as well as coke.

"Yeah thanks, what were you just thinking about now?" She asks as she puts the menu away.
"Nothing I just think it's a nice day" I shrug noticing the sun shine through the windows.
"It's Dad isn't it , your arguing with him again" she clearly had heard the shouting.
"No it's fine really wheez" I reassure the girl who looked like her eyes had sadden.
"Oh look it's Kat" Wheezie points to the door as she walks in , going to the counter to order?
I just nod, trying not to acknowledge her too much.
"She isn't hanging out with Sarah or the others is she" Wheezie frowns as she stares at Kat who was passing the chef some bags.
"Hey Kat!"
"No wheez!-"
"Oh hey Wheezie" Kat comes over and I just look out the window.
"You having a nice lunch?" She asks Wheezie and she nods.
"I'm just doing orders with Pope" my head snaps towards her finally looking at her.
Our eyes meet instantly and our eye contact is only broken when my little sister coughs.

"Pope? I thought you weren't on speaking terms with those Pouges" I say disgusted with the thought of the pouges.
"I'm not speaking to them" she shifts weirdly.
She wasn't being very clear.
"Anyways I've gotta run" she nods as she waves at wheez.
As she walks out the Diner Wheezie laughs I look at the girl.
"What?" I ask her as the waiter gives us our food and drinks.
"So since when are you and Kat a thing?" She scoffs as she eats some eggs off her fork.
"I don't know what your talking about" I play it off as I sip my lemonade.
"Ok? So why do you know about Kat and the Pouges having issues??" She raises a brow and I wave her off.
"Well it's easy to notice when Sarah isn't out all the time with her or when she isn't coming to our house to piss me off"
"Don't be mean Kat is actually really nice when you get to know her, she isn't what you expect-"

I huff in annoyance clearly disagreeing with her.
We sit there for at least an hour and a half to eat then we leave.
She begged me to take her to the beach so I did , I got her ice cream.

KATERINA NIGHT POV

Pope kept texting me.
Sarah told the group that I knew about them talking shit soo they all decided to drop me a text.
The only one I actually answered is Pope's , Pope was the nicest one at of all of us plus he needed help with delivery's and I couldn't say no.
"All done" I hop in his van (his fathers van) to be exact.
"What took you so long?" He laughs starting the Engine.
"I saw wheez in there" he nods as we drive to the next delivery stop.
"Look Kat I know I've already said sorry but I mean it for real like I'm so fucking sorry" I think that was the 20th time he's apologised.
But hey! It's better then just a text like I got from the rest of them.
I replied to Pope saying I was done with the pouges and that's when he came over , apologising.