Party? In school? No chance

4 months into school:
"So you're telling me that there's a party tonight in school? Surely that isn't possible" I don't believe what Jake is telling me.
There is no way that we'd get away with that especially here.
"Well not exactly in school- the forest" he smirks before sitting next to me on my bed.
The forest was practically next door, but surely the teachers would notice if half the students were gone-
"And the teachers don't notice that half the school is gone? Yeah right" I mock him before he bites down on his lip shaking his head.

"Not when it's 12pm, everyone is in bed even the teachers"
That made some sort of sense.
"Fine I'll go" I laugh before getting up walking to my closet.
"Which one?" I hold up two dresses that I liked waiting for his answer.
"Definitely the blue one babe" Sage interrupts before Jake can say his opinion.
"God I can't wait to get out tonight" Sage groans before slumping on her bed.
"Me and you both" I twirl as I hold the dress to my body, looking at myself in the mirror.

I couldn't help but notice jakes eyes, he wouldn't stop staring at me.
We get along more now, but we still have our moments.
My phone starts to ring , it's Sarah.
I answer the face time call.
"Hey Sarah what's up?" I notice that it's very early in the morning over there.
The time differences making it difficult for us to face time or even call at times.
"Nothing I'm just bored, where ya going?" She notices me holding the dress.
"A party" I smile and she rolls her eyes.
Sarah knew who Sage and Jake were I had introduced them while on face time months ago.

"So how's things over in crazy Cameron land?" I laugh before putting my dress down.
"Crazy as usual, Wheezie Is going through a emo phase and Rafe is practically fucking every girl on the danm island" I nod slightly as I let a laugh slip.
"It's not funny! Emo wheez is scary! And Rafe is seriously going to get a sti from all those girls he's-" I cut her off with a groan.
"First off ew and Emo Wheezie sounds cool" I shrug as I put my hair up.
"I dunno everything is so different since you left" I hear the sadness in Sarah's voice.

"I miss you-" she sighs before Jake speaks up.
"You can have her back" he fake smiles at me as I flip him off.
"Only 8 more months" I reminded the girl who looked almost heartbroken.
"Yeah yeah I know" she laughs it off before sitting up properly.
"How's the Night household?" I ask my friend and she goes silent.
"What?" I ask deadly serious.
"Your Dad is your Dad and Alice is still a raging bitch"

"Why what's happened now?" I turn picking up a necklace.
"Do it up for me?" I ask Sage before she gets up helping me put my jewellery on.
"Well for starters she is trying to marry my brother and she nearly got JJ arrested" hold up what?
"What?!" I say in shock as I stare at my phone screen.
"She is trying to weasel her way into our family and she reported Jj for vandalism on some van that he didn't even do"
This bitch, I know siblings are meant to be a pain in the ass but holy shit Alice was way more then just a pain.

"SHES definitely her father's daughter" I laugh as Sage giggles too.
"Hey Sarah" Sage waves before sitting with Jake as they talk.
"Hey Sage, and yeah that's for sure"

"She is just waiting for her chance to become besties with me, I think your Dad told her to get close with Rafe and me but the problem is Rafes letting her which means I still have to see her, she round the house all the time" The girl groans in annoyance.
I couldn't ignore the stinging pain in my chest when I heard what Sarah had to say.
I knew he didn't like me or anything but it still made me feel uneasy.
"Is he- ya know doing Coke again?" I ask casually.
"No I don't think so? But honestly I'm not sure? I barely see him, he's either with some girl or with Alice or doing business with your Dad" Sarah says like it's no biggy.

"Oh, i gotta go , talk later?" I question before she nods.
"Alright love ya" I blow her a kiss before hanging up.

Rafe Cameron's PoV
Since Kat left I've been angrier then ever.
I've been hate fucking every girl I can, but it wasn't the same, it wasn't the same sort of hatred Not like the kind I had for Kat.
It annoys me that I was still thinking of her, how I compared her to every fuck I've had , how every fuck hasn't been as good since her.
The amount of times I've got high since she fucked off was crazy. She was probably living it up in England with some posh boy.