Moody teens

I wouldn't usually sneak off after sleeping with someone. It's pretty shitty to do to someone.
But Rafe was a different story, I pick up my dress and quickly change into it.
Walking out quietly.
Fuck my legs were sore.
The house was a mess, that's when I hear the front door open.
I look over the banister to see Wheez.
"Hey" I wave at the girl , she looks round the house with a face of disgust.
"Party?"
"Yeah" I nod , she huffs walking up stairs to her room.

She was moody today.
I walk into Sarah's room to see John B in her bed naked with Sarah next to him.
I cover my eyes huffing.
"Really?!"
"What?! Who!" John B wakes up very disorientated.
I laugh at his silly 5 minutes as he starts to wake properly.
"Wheez has just come home and we need to clean the house" I hear Sarah groan and I turn around practically pulling her out of bed.
"Come on wake up!"
"Fine fine!"
I start to clean the house and about 15 mins later, Sarah , Wheezie, JB and Rafe come down stairs.
I try to avoid eye contact with Rafe, I try to ignore his presence.
It was very awkward between us both.
"I'll start in the kitchen" I hurry off as I start to pick up cups.
A few minutes later and my bag was full I turn bumping straight into Rafe making him drop whatever was in his hands.
I heard it smash and look down to see a vase.
Shit.
"What the fuck! Ward is going to actually kill me! Can't you look where your going?!" He starts having a go at me as he bends down picking up some of the broken glass seeing if it can be fixed which it clearly couldn't.

"What's going on?" Wheez comes in to the room looking at the vase.
Sarah and JB not far behind.
"I'm sorry but maybe you should of gone round me? You saw that I was there!" I proceeded to not take all the blame for this total accident.
"Well maybe if you weren't in your own world and actually payed attention for a second then you'd know that I was behind you! Do you not have any social awareness what so ever?" He stands again , I see the pure rage in his face.
"You know what screw you! It was a accident!" I Chuck the tied up bag on the floor crossing my arms.
"It doesn't matter now-" Wheezie begins before Rafe cuts in again.
"Yeah it does because your not the one Dad is gunna blame! Fucking accident are you 5? Fucking acting like a kid who knocks off toys in a shop" he was an actual twat.
I fully regret ever sleeping with this prick.
So fucking -
Infuriating.
Ignorant.
Stuck up.
Rude.
And obnoxious.

"Guys please-" wheez begs but I cut her off this time.
"God your such a prick you know that! Blaming everything on other people! Take some responsibility if your going to act like a adult" I roll my eyes at the boy.
"Fuck off, like your responsible!-" he was about to go on before Wheezie smashes a glass to get our attention.
"Stop fighting! Please stop fucking fighting! I'm so tired of this!" Tears pool in her eyes as she runs off.
"Wheez-" we all follow her but she disappears into thin air.
"Where would she of gone?" I turn to Sarah who shrugs as we look at the empty drive way.
"Rafe?" Sarah asks knowing Rafe knows his little sister better.
"A few places the beach, the diner,beach house and some place that she likes to walk , it's in the woods" he nods as Sarah huffs.
"Me and JB will look at the beach and the diner you and Kat look for her in the woods and the beach house?" Sarah suggested , I scoff in disgust.
"I'm not going with him!" My eyes widen at my friend.
"Like I want to go with you either Princess" he spits out annoyed.
"Maybe you can sort out whatever crawled up your asses this morning!" Sarah huffs getting into John B's van.
We watch as the couple drive off towards the beach.
"Great" I sarcastically roll my eyes.
"Let's look for her in the woods" Rafe ignores my attitude as he jumps in his Jeep.

As we enter the woods, I notice how lonely , muddy and scary it is.
"A 13 year old would come here?" I look at the lake that obviously would have gators in.
"Yeah I told her to stop walking in her but I don't think she listens"
We drive in silence for at least a minute.
"You sure she comes here? And your not just taking me here to kill me?" I joke as he rolls his eyes clearly not amused.
"If I was going to kill you I wouldn't do it here"the car starts to get really muddy so Rafe jumps out.
"Your kidding? Drive through it's a Jeep for a reason!"
He flicks me off as he shuts the door.
I follow his lead obviously getting out the car to look for Wheezie.
"Ok so where would you kill me?" I look at my shoes that were getting muddy.
Rafe ignores me , god he's a fucking cock.
"Wheezie!" I shout as Rafe turns looking at me.
"Really? You think she's just going to jump out because your shouting her" he scoffs with a humorous tone.
"Well at least I'm trying what are you doing except being a pain in my ass" I push past him as we both trudge through the mud.
"Ah!" I jump in fright practically into Rafe knocking him over.
"What the fuck Kat!" I look down to see him all muddy and can't help but laugh.