Missing persons.

"What happened to her?"

"Why has she got blood on her dress- did something happen?"

"Kat?"

"KAT?!"

"I need to shower" I push past my mother walking up the stairs, leaving Sarah, Sage and my mother stood in the front room.
I got up to the bathroom as quickly as possible, locking it.
My hand covers my mouth as I sob into it.
My chest feels like it's about to cave from the deep cold feeling that takes over my lungs. Guilt.
That's when I hear a knock on the door.
"Kat-" it was my mother.

"I'm getting in the shower" I call out turning the water on.
I strip from my outfit standing in the shower, my body felt so cold, the hot water not making any difference.

All the blood washing from my hands and face.
I had his blood on my face-
My chin starts to wobble.
I hold my hands together seeing the stained palms.

I gasp grabbing shower jel scrubbing my hands Vigorously

I gasp grabbing shower jel scrubbing my hands Vigorously. Until I couldn't tell what was blood or my palms turning red from the friction.
The twirling sound of the bloody water going down the drain makes me jump.

My hand rests on the wall finding that my legs were shaking a bit.
I started to wash my hair quickly.
Getting out as quickly as I could, I stumble out the bathroom bumping into my mother who was waiting for me.
"Ah!" I yelled not expecting her to be stood this close.
She shook her head "what happened?" She softly spoke.

"I don't want to talk about it" I hold my towel tightly.
"We are going to talk about it- what happened?" Her eyes were full of concern.
I noticed the way her hands fiddled underneath her long sleeved jumper.
"Sarah came in with me! I'm sure she told you!" I get past her shutting my door behind me.
"I want to hear it from you!" My mother used the same volume as me now.

I gasp in a sob as I lean my head against the closed door.
"Fine don't talk to me now but you will tell me what happened in the morning" my mother tapped the door.
"Open the door" she sighed, I slowly creek it open.
My mother opens up her arms and I hug her.
Trying to not cry.